Which platform would convert most in organic traffic?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Based on the experience that I have gotten, Google is a platform that converts the most organic traffic and it is a very good platform to leverage on if you want to generate organic traffic to your product or services or your website. This is simply because Google search engine and most of the users that are using Google search engine have high purchase intent and that is why they are actively searching for so many things on Google. YouTube could also be a very wonderful platform to generate organic traffic conversions most especially if you are uploading content that is very engaging and optimized for search engine.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If your content appears on the first page of Google for the keywords that have a huge search hits, you are likely to get a lot of traffic from Google and the traffic coming from Google will also interact with the content on your website, including the ads or products you are selling, therefore, you are also like to make money from Google traffic. However, getting on the first page of Google is very difficult. So, you might want to try search engine marketing on Google

moonchild

VIP Contributor
You can convert most traffic into organic, if you have the technical know-how on making it happen, Facebook for example can help you tremendously in bringing traffic to your website, you can open a page for your blog or website and advertise it using Facebook ads and any body that clicks on your ad will be taken to your blog.

You can also use Google, even though it's changes with time and might not be as effective always, but ranking for important keyword will bring traffic to you, also Google prioritize you if there's a lot of traffic coming to your website, bits will assume you're an authority website

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
You can convert most traffic into organic, if you have the technical know-how on making it happen, Facebook for example can help you tremendously in bringing traffic to your website, you can open a page for your blog or website and advertise it using Facebook ads and any body that clicks on your ad will be taken to your blog.

You can also use Google, even though it's changes with time and might not be as effective always, but ranking for important keyword will bring traffic to you, also Google prioritize you if there's a lot of traffic coming to your website, bits will assume you're an authority website
It doesn't work. If your website presents a ads or yllix or pop unders platforms then facebook will block you or even google adsense from bring users by banner advertisement. You need to make advert on other platforms or even remove them that could not be good in term of the monetization process because the only way to monetize site if there is no purchase or services is from its ads to have money to pay for the hosting on the end of the month. This is to conclude everything. I talk you from fact of experience about facebook ads platform and not it is a child story or something to destroy trust of users to this platform.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
It doesn't work. If your website presents a ads or yllix or pop unders platforms then facebook will block you or even google adsense from bring users by banner advertisement. You need to make advert on other platforms or even remove them that could not be good in term of the monetization process because the only way to monetize site if there is no purchase or services is from its ads to have money to pay for the hosting on the end of the month. This is to conclude everything. I talk you from fact of experience about facebook ads platform and not it is a child story or something to destroy trust of users to this platform.
Do you mean it's not possible to run ads to your blog on Facebook?

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Do you mean it's not possible to run ads to your blog on Facebook?
If it contains as detailled a ads or yllix or any similar platform then the Facebook will block the link and requires you to not display this link, they accept only ads not from crypto platforms from the fact of experience like google adsense or these platforms, you can try this you will find the same result like me for example. But if you did not do this you will have your ad working on Facebook as well. This is to conclude everything.. There is a kind of sites filtering based on the ads displayed on the platform.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
If it contains as detailled a ads or yllix or any similar platform then the Facebook will block the link and requires you to not display this link, they accept only ads not from crypto platforms from the fact of experience like google adsense or these platforms, you can try this you will find the same result like me for example. But if you did not do this you will have your ad working on Facebook as well. This is to conclude everything.. There is a kind of sites filtering based on the ads displayed on the platform.
Oh, I never knew this, I thought you can run any kind of ads with Facebook

shikderbappy

🚀 Excited to share my latest article on mastering traffic generation and unlocking endless opportunities online! From SEO strategies to social media marketing, content creation, and innovative tools like TrafficWave Generator, we're diving deep into the tactics that drive success in the digital landscape. Plus, discover the secrets of Google Traffic Hack for tapping into unlimited traffic worldwide! Don't miss out—click the link to elevate your traffic game today!