Review Star-clicks Review: Legit or Scam

Donkiz

Star-clicks is a paid-to-click platform that pays you few cents to click on links and allow them open for few seconds. The platform has three packages which are Silver, Gold and Platinum.

The silver package is free, you get paid $0.01 per click and you only have access to maximum of 10 links per day, while the minimum withdrawal amount is $50, so if you are in this package it will take you more than a year to get to the minimum withdrawal amount and is available worldwide.

The gold package is $29.95 monthly, you get paid $0.01 per click and you can earn from $3 and above from clicks and HTML codes, the minimum cashout amount is $50, and is available worldwide.

Next is platinum package which is the highest package priced at $69.99 monthly, you get paid $0.02 per click and you can earn from $5 and above daily through on-site clicks, third-party clicks and HTML codes, there's no minimum cashout amount, and not available worldwide.
Also you can earn extra cash on all packages through referrals which ranges from $0.08 to $5 depending on the package the person activated.

So is star-clicks a legit paying site? Yes it is. Will I recommend it to someone else? What I can say is if you are not ready to pay and upgrade to either gold or platinum packages, and you don't have a website to input the HTML codes and generate more clicks from there, or you have a website but don't know how to use HTML codes, don't bother signing up with star-clicks because you will only waste your time, data and money.

Dupie

The fact is that it's an easy site to make some money, just ********* and earn, it's not really tasking. My problem with the site is that a friend told me they are not paying, she was asked to bring alot of documents like NITE stated above ,

Mika

VIP Contributor
I found this really hard going and like you was worried I might waste a lot of effort by the time I got to cashout. The Gold membership is just under $30 per month but I could never get the option to upgrade and I certainly would not pay that much per month. I might have considered $30 a year but I thought that was extortionate. The people on the leaderboard seemed to be earning huge amounts but I noticed very few came from my country so I deleted my account and left.
Since everyone is saying this is a legit PTC, I think there is no harm in upgrading at least once and see if we can actually earn what is being promised. I might give this a try. Since I joined this program in order to please my friend, by upgrading, my friend will be earning some money all the while giving me an opportunity to earn more. I have never been a fan of PTC and never been a fan of paying fees so that I can earn. However, I want to give it a try. If I lose, I will be losing $30 and if I profit, I will be earning $60. This may be like gambling, though. But then we work on paid to post site, create a lot of posts with the hope that we will earn money, what if the site collapses, or vanishes from the face of the web. There is no certainty in anything.

Sprite1950

I found this site on picoworkers and thought it looked worth a try but you do need to upgrade if you want to make any money. I was there from September to December 2020 and it never gave me the option to upgrade to Gold. If I clicked on upgrade nothing happened. If you stay on the Silver account it will take you forever to reach the cash out rate of $50. When I looked at the top members list most of them came from India and very few from the UK so I think my location may have had something to do with it. I deleted my account when I joined Trendri because I realised I could do better here.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I found this site via Timebucks and there on the task of the site, I found it. It seems legit site but problem with the site is that you can make limited amount of money with this site in a day. It happens due to probably less advertisers on the site as they invest money and what they invest money give us. I have seen the site pays through PayPal but I can't use it before because I haven't this account.

Please share your experience of the site and as you said of the packages that they tend to give on the site, but paying is never worth it I feel on the GPT site.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I had experience with them before in the past and I come to find out that for you to make a reasonable amount of money you must other upgrade your level in the site to either a VIP member or a level much more higher than the basic level before you will even think of making at least $1 in a day,since they said I must upgrade to a VIP member for me to earn i lose interest in them.

Donkiz

I found this site via Timebucks and there on the task of the site, I found it. It seems legit site but problem with the site is that you can make limited amount of money with this site in a day. It happens due to probably less advertisers on the site as they invest money and what they invest money give us. I have seen the site pays through PayPal but I can't use it before because I haven't this account.

Please share your experience of the site and as you said of the packages that they tend to give on the site, but paying is never worth it I feel on the GPT site.
You are right, the number of links to click each day depends on the number of individuals and organizations that paid for their products and services to be advertised. And it's equally surprising that a platform that individuals and organizations pays to advertise their products and services, as well as assist generate traffic to their sites will also ask people to pay money before they can perform the tasks the platform was already paid for, only to be given peanuts in return.

I think that platforms like star-clicks need to either reduce the minimum cashout amount, or increase what they pay per click, otherwise people will continue to see the platform as a rip-off.

Lyrrex

You are right, the number of links to click each day depends on the number of individuals and organizations that paid for their products and services to be advertised. And it's equally surprising that a platform that individuals and organizations pays to advertise their products and services, as well as assist generate traffic to their sites will also ask people to pay money before they can perform the tasks the platform was already paid for, only to be given peanuts in return.

I think that platforms like star-clicks need to either reduce the minimum cashout amount, or increase what they pay per click, otherwise people will continue to see the platform as a rip-off.
Star-clicks has been in existence for over a year now, but I find it had to believe it's genuine because one need to first make deposits before withdrawal

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
This is same old PTC trick luring people to invest first to get paid.
As you said Minimum payout is $50 for silver (free) members, and they receive 10 links of $0.01 per click, this mean free members cannot make more than 10 cents. With this speed a person have to click daily for 500 days to reach minimum. Completely ridiculous; they are only trying to get people upgrade, this is not a legit site's doing.
If you want to recommend it, then post your payment proof.

Donkiz

This is same old PTC trick luring people to invest first to get paid.
As you said Minimum payout is $50 for silver (free) members, and they receive 10 links of $0.01 per click, this mean free members cannot make more than 10 cents. With this speed a person have to click daily for 500 days to reach minimum. Completely ridiculous; they are only trying to get people upgrade, this is not a legit site's doing.
If you want to recommend it, then post your payment proof.
I joined star-clicks platform around July last year, and till date I have not been able to reach the minimum cashout amount of $50, therefore I don't have any payment proof. Though I have seen people cashout from the site and got their accounts credited two weeks later.

I'm not recommending it just wanted to let people know how the site works so they won't join the site or upgrade their package if they don't have the tools needed to earn from the site, to avoid getting stuck like me.

Each month I makes around $30 which I then use to renew my subscription, thereby running round a circle with no end in sight, I can't wait to find a way to reach the minimum cashout amount, withdraw and delete my account there.

Kennysplash

Verified member
I don't actually do sites that require me to pay before I can earn. Imagine if I just want to do the free plan, it will take me about 500 days to reach the minimum payout. Very funny, I will rather spend my time on sites that pays me without having to pay for any subscription. It seems it has been available for quite some time but many still do not know about it. Anything that has to do with me paying first before I can earn I run from it. If I pay and then at the end if the month I remove the capital what is left might just be peanuts. No, I think i will pass.

Mika

VIP Contributor
This is the best review I have ever read about this PTC program. I joined this site a couple of days ago. Well, I did not join to make a lot of money. In fact, I am not a fan of the PTC site. However, I had to join the site because a very close friend of mine asked. I could not refuse. After I joined, I clicked 10 ads and earned 10 cents. I saw a $50 minimum threshold and was worried that my time on the site will be wasted. I looked for an upgrading option but did not find the thread on pricing. If I can earn $3 per day by paying $30 gold membership, I will be earning $90 by spending $30 in a month and the ROI will be $60. I think this is not a bad investment.

The OP also mentions "a website to input the HTML codes and generate more clicks." I have a website, can anyone explain to me what is this and how it works?

Sprite1950

This is the best review I have ever read about this PTC program. I joined this site a couple of days ago. Well, I did not join to make a lot of money. In fact, I am not a fan of the PTC site. However, I had to join the site because a very close friend of mine asked. I could not refuse. After I joined, I clicked 10 ads and earned 10 cents. I saw a $50 minimum threshold and was worried that my time on the site will be wasted. I looked for an upgrading option but did not find the thread on pricing. If I can earn $3 per day by paying $30 gold membership, I will be earning $90 by spending $30 in a month and the ROI will be $60. I think this is not a bad investment.

The OP also mentions "a website to input the HTML codes and generate more clicks." I have a website, can anyone explain to me what is this and how it works?
I found this really hard going and like you was worried I might waste a lot of effort by the time I got to cashout. The Gold membership is just under $30 per month but I could never get the option to upgrade and I certainly would not pay that much per month. I might have considered $30 a year but I thought that was extortionate. The people on the leaderboard seemed to be earning huge amounts but I noticed very few came from my country so I deleted my account and left.

Sprite1950

Since everyone is saying this is a legit PTC, I think there is no harm in upgrading at least once and see if we can actually earn what is being promised. I might give this a try. Since I joined this program in order to please my friend, by upgrading, my friend will be earning some money all the while giving me an opportunity to earn more. I have never been a fan of PTC and never been a fan of paying fees so that I can earn. However, I want to give it a try. If I lose, I will be losing $30 and if I profit, I will be earning $60. This may be like gambling, though. But then we work on paid to post site, create a lot of posts with the hope that we will earn money, what if the site collapses, or vanishes from the face of the web. There is no certainty in anything.
Are you getting the option to upgrade to Gold because it never showed for me? If I pressed on upgrade nothing happened so there was no way I could have even considered it and I was there for 3 months. I did contact their support but never got a reply and then I read somewhere that they don't have openings for Gold memberships all the time. You just have to wait for them to open the service. I felt it was never going to happen for me which is why I decided to leave.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Are you getting the option to upgrade to Gold because it never showed for me? If I pressed on upgrade nothing happened so there was no way I could have even considered it and I was there for 3 months. I did contact their support but never got a reply and then I read somewhere that they don't have openings for Gold memberships all the time. You just have to wait for them to open the service. I felt it was never going to happen for me which is why I decided to leave.
I was not aware that gold membership is not always available. The last time I was on the site, I could see the gold membership option. If you wrote to the support and they did not reply, this is really bad. What if I buy a gold membership, but do not get the promised number of ads, and have to write to the support but they never reply? Things like these worry me when I have to pay to the site to earn money. I am considering buying a gold membership just for one-month so that the friend who referred to me might earn some profits. I joined this site just as a favor. Since I am on the site, I want him to help. By buying a gold membership, he will earn a referral commission and I also have a better chance of earning.

Sprite1950

I was not aware that gold membership is not always available. The last time I was on the site, I could see the gold membership option. If you wrote to the support and they did not reply, this is really bad. What if I buy a gold membership, but do not get the promised number of ads, and have to write to the support but they never reply? Things like these worry me when I have to pay to the site to earn money. I am considering buying a gold membership just for one-month so that the friend who referred to me might earn some profits. I joined this site just as a favor. Since I am on the site, I want him to help. By buying a gold membership, he will earn a referral commission and I also have a better chance of earning.
If your friend is doing okay there it's probably something to do with my location so don't let me put you off something you want to do. Just be careful. Some people also say they paid and their account was not upgraded but I think they eventually do it just takes a bit of time. It is supposed to be a legitimate paying site so I think I was just unlucky. It would have taken me almost a year to get to pay out and I know I would have been so annoyed if they hadn't paid me after all that time.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If your friend is doing okay there it's probably something to do with my location so don't let me put you off something you want to do. Just be careful. Some people also say they paid and their account was not upgraded but I think they eventually do it just takes a bit of time. It is supposed to be a legitimate paying site so I think I was just unlucky. It would have taken me almost a year to get to pay out and I know I would have been so annoyed if they hadn't paid me after all that time.
I suppose my friend is doing well on this site. He joined just a week ago and he says he has already earned $8. He is based in India and I think he upgraded his account. (If he hadn't he would have not made $8 just in a week).

Generally speaking, I do not like gambling. Upgrading my account on a PTC site by paying $30 and hoping to make at least $3 per day is something like gambling because I don't know if I can actually make that amount. If they don't upgrade my account even after paying the upgrading fee and if they do not answer the support ticket, I will surely lose that money. I have never used PTC to make money and I don't believe I could actually make good money by clicking ads, but this time I am giving it a try for the sake of a friend.

Mishi

Star-click is a paid per click site where by you get paid to visit websites in the form advert ranging from 0.01$ to 0.02$ per click and you can make from 6$ a day to 11$ .

Mishi

Star-click is a paid per click site where by you get paid to visit websites in the form advert ranging from 0.01$ to 0.02$ per click and you can make from 6$ a day to 11$ .

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor

I already know about this website but can you please tell more details about this? Are you a member of this website? If yes, then how much are you earning per day? How many referrals do you have? I think they also offer golden memberships to their standard members. The problem is that I have read many negative reviews about them. It looks like even Trustpilot reviews are also mostly fake. Reviews like "Good Site", "Excellent Site", Good Site Autopay", "Nice Site", etc seem unreliable to me.