2022 Star-Clicks Review SCAM SCAM

Boniface

If you are looking to save your cash, then avoid star-click, I joined this company and upgraded my account to Gold Package first time on the 14th of May 2021. Having being given many promises of increased earning from having many clicks a day, that is, from there statements, $3 and above and some other extra HTML clicks that was supposed to range from $5 and above. If we take a simple average per day of just $4 dollars, by around 15th June I was supposed to have withdrawn at least $120 but who are star-clicks? Big Scammers, by the end of that period I only had less than $45. I thought I can have hope by doing the silver clicks to at least reach my goal but it seemed ages, I had an option to upgrade my account which I did using my balance on the 10th of Nov 2021. I remained with over $15 as my new balance, hoping that at least with a dollar per day before the account expires, I will have some good cash to withdraw, to my surprise, I still had to struggle and the month ended with me still having less than $50, because star-clicks is a scam. This is what I learned, unless you do affiliate marketing, the said clicks will never pay you, they will just play with numbers and make sure you end with less than $50 every month if you wont invite a friend or two.
No matter how you strive, your account will only be able to upgrade using your balance if you haven't requested any payout, otherwise the upgrade button freezes. You will be told no room, hahaahah. What Made Me To Make A Review. Recently, I disabled auto payout with hopes that I will get my whole $50 upon request, I did supply all the documents asked but in return, no money was sent, after inquiring, I was only given $5, when tried to follow up my account was closed.

PROVE OF PHOTOS ATTACHED
THIS PEOPLE ARE THIEVES AND SCAMMERS.

CONCLUSION Star-clicks wont pay you if you will not invite more than 2 friends. Your account will be able to upgrade with balance if you get any payout, the said $10. If you complain, your account gets closed. So stay with your cash. STAR-CLICKS IS SCAM Tip for consumers:

Stay away, Go buy hotdog with your $19.95
Products used: Never got what I wanted.

Attachments

• 5DOLLARS.png
    5DOLLARS.png
    361.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 4500.JPG
    4500.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 1