What did you achieve in 2022?

Imran Noori

Verified member
It was a great year for me, in 2022 I learned many new things about finance, business, stocks market, crypto market, online jobs, freelancing and entrepreneurship.

I started 2022 with researches about investments like stocks and crypto, and I learned many things about both, beside that I was making researches about online jobs.

I started my first online job in mid 2022 and it was a good start for me, I was using every opportunity and trying to increase my knowledge and skills, it was life changing for me.

Now I think that I am a complete different person than one year ago and achieved everything that I wanted but this is not the end, I want to improve more, learn new skills and update my knowledge because the whole world is changing.

How was 2022 for you? What unique thing did you achieve?

Proxy-Sale

I think a lot of people have a similar situation. After a year in quarantine, many have set big goals and plans for 2022, and I hope they have successfully realized them.

The most important thing is knowledge, it will always be useful, and I agree with the fact that it is necessary to replenish this section of life, day by day. After all, the more you learn about an area, the more you become a professional there. And that means you get paid more and you can qualify for greater career heights.

I can also say that for me it was a productive year, I got pretty far in one of the areas related to the film industry, and I'm completely satisfied with the path I took, it made me a more skilful person.

Shaf

Verified member
Career wise, 2022 was a flop for me. I did not go for any trainings or learn anything new. I also did not make as much money as I would like, and most of my goals were not met too.

I think it's because we put too much emphasis on achieving goals at the beginning of the new year that things don't get done. If we can take every new month as a time to challenge ourselves, it will motivate us to achieve more.

I wanted to learn blogging and also accumulate capital for trading cryptocurrency, but I had to use the money for personal expenses because I did not have another source of income.
It wasn't all about failure though. I learnt about how to use a combination of RSI and volume to trade crypto and make decent profits. I also got a job, and a mentor who will teach me how to blog successfully, for a fee though.