Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Hola a todos mi nombre es Alvaro y soy de Uruguay todavía no entiendo bien como funciona este foro porque he publicado y no fue aceptado pero espero poder mejorar y cumplir con las normas y entender con mas exactitud como funciona esta hermosa comunidad cordial abrazo

Samuel Ugbome

Hello everyone, am new here and my name is Samuel, just started affiliate marketing few weeks back, hope to meet people and learn more.

patrick783

Hello to the administrator and all the members of this forum. My name is Patrick Ateba, I am from Cameroon and I recently started an affiliate marketing company.
As a beginner, I am keen to learn as much as I can and in my learning process, I plan to share my knowledge with you.

Hello everyone, I am very new to trendri, I honestly do not know what to say what I want is to look for offers to see how to generate passive income and at the same time be able to promote some raffles here to see if any of us are lucky.

DIVALITZI

Hello to you Admin and all the members of this forum. My name is DIVALITZI from Panama, Republic of Panama and started affiliate marketing. So, I'm looking forward to learning more each day.

R

reydan22

Mi nombre es Reina Gran saludo al administrador ya todos los miembros de este foro. Mi nombre es Dragan, vengo de Croacia y recientemente comencé un negocio de marketing afiliado.
Como principiante, anhelo aprender tanto como pueda y durante mi proceso de aprendizaje planeo compartir con ustedes mis conocimientos.

S

Sebastian Salgado Duque

Hola, un Saludo, quiero contribuir, aportar y aprender! Me parece realmente interesante, espero poder aprovechar oportunidades