Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
On this occasion, please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Reza. I was born in Indonesia, Juli 18th 1996. Currently, I live in borneo

I really love Bisnis and I can make some money from this site. Hopefully, my dream can come true.

สวัสดีผู้ดูแลระบบและสมาชิกทุกคนในฟอรัมนี้
ฉันชื่อ anuchidมาจากประเทศไทยครับ

Hello everyone! My name is Strahinja. I am here to promote some products which is useful. I hope that my products will really help someone to make some money, because they are mainly based on that.
Greeting

Soy nueva, espero aprender y pido disculpas por adelantado si llegara a cometer algún error. Gracias

Hi to all forum members. My name is DEGAN I am a beginner so I am here to learn and also share my knowledge. I am a full-time programmer analyst. It is a pleasant and attractive job, but but you must always have several sources of income so I decided to join this big online industry. Looking forward to interacting with you all. Thank you

Hi. I'm new here and I'm new to this internet money making schemes. Hope to meet right people to help me out. Have a good day everyone.

Am Christian,
And am new here, and I hope to see people that are of the same interest with me, that is making money online and helping others make money online by showing them the way to do it. I hope am welcomed here.

Big hello to admin and to all members of this forum. My name is Collins,coming from Ghana and I recentlly started afiliate marketing bussiness.

hello I want to know why my publications are not approved

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC