Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Good morning, thank you for accepting me in the forum, my name is Jose Bellorin, I am from Venezuela. I have been undertaking affiliate marketing for a few months and I hope that through this forum I can expand my knowledge a bit. Thank you

Hello, I am success marketing and I love to write about online marketing and help others in their online ventures. I occasionally recommend top products and give a review on them. I also provide researched information on the latest news in making money online...

hello, i am new here and I'm also excited to share my knowledge as well as to receive knowledge from everyone

Hello
Greetings to the administrator and all members of this forum, I am new here hoping to meet people and gain knowledge here.
We look forward to participating and interacting with all of you.
I wish you good luck and success.

Hello friends and family !!
I believe in reaching my full potential with the help of like minds as well as to help like minds reach their full potential to acquire knowledge and also give knowledge to each and everyone about making money as well as wise choices.

hola como están todos espero que bien soy jose pero me diesen edgar soy estudiante de informática tengo 23 años me gusta el deporte mi color favorito es el verde tengo una familia de 6 integrantes ,y como soy nuevo en esta plataforma me gustaría traerles mucho contenido a esta plataforma saludos y les mando un abrazo

Hi, how are you all? I hope I'm fine, but I'm Jose, but Edgar, I'm a computer science student, I'm 23 years old, I like sports, my favorite color is green. this platform greetings and I send you a hug

Hola administrador, porque cada vez que hago una publicación de una oferta me sale como no Aprobado? que no estoy haciendo correctamente?

Hello everyone! Just want to explore on how to earn money online especially in times of this pandemic where finding jobs is kind of tough.