Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
E

Emnasmith19

Hello greetings for the administrator and the members of the community, I am Emna Smith, I am in Argentina with my father I miss the United States and my friends. I hope to meet new friends and have fun.

luvadotrendri

hola a todos! espero que estén muy bien. Me alegra ser parte de esta gran familia emprendedora, me encanta viajar es por eso que uno de mis intereses es el marketing digital, ya que me permite trabajar desde cualquier lugar. Aquí presente para compartir ideas de hacer dinero por internet. muchos éxitos!!!

lanazuma

Hello To all. Im Lanazuma from united states wanted to gain knowledge from this site. Hope to every one have a nice and pleasant day. Keep safe.

S

Salman27

Hai salam kenal semuanya, saya dari Indonesia dan baru saja bergabung di forum ini semoga dapat menambah pengalaman dan mempunyai banyak temen di seluruh dunia terima kasih.

Hello! My name is Darko Blessing and I live in Ghana.
I hope to learn from this platform make friends and learn the methods to earn money as well. And am new to the affiliate marketing business

C

chaemochotano

Buenas noches, mi nombre es Adelmo Chavez ,soy peruano.

oiu

Hello, I'm here to watching some new ideas about the way to work from home, and At the same time, I also here for sharing my idea with other people thought about my online work experience. I support people to get freedom in life and be financial freedom too.

B

BINARYRODDY

Buenas a todos, al Administrador y los miembros de este foro , soy de Venezuela y estamos incursionando en la economía digital, espero poder intercambiar mucha experiencia, conocimiento y saberes de este mundo de inversiones. Mi nombre Roddy Duarte