My first online earning site...

Lekhraj19

Verified member
We have a lot of sentiments and feelings for the first site, we have got paid online. Because, what happens is when we are not into this online earning world, we are not aware of these things.

However, if I talk of my online earning journey it's quite slow in the beginning. As at that time, I just had a bank account and I don't have other payment options like PayPal, etc., because they require some documents to verify that I don't have. Then, I came to know the site called Timebucks that paid into the Bank account too, so I got my first money (online) from there.

What's your story?

zeeksiscool

Hi Lekhraj19, my first online earning journey started with neobux, i would keep checking for new adverts to view after each notification, i referred a few people and we as a team used to work, made my first payment through paypal back in the day. I haven't tried timebucks yet, but will definitely checkout. Thanks for sharing this.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Lol, just is an interesting one. Well, mine wasn't nice at the beginning because I started off from a wrong site or with a wrong task that takes ages for one to make money. I went on a captcha site and I spent almost a month on the site but got nothing from the site. So I moved to look for more paying sites

Georgeadawara

I have had that people are making money online but I have never experienced it until I meet bizdustry and trendre this two platforms are the only platforms that I recommend. I have done a lot of work online but i end up being disappointed. But the only thing is that I have never giving up disperse the challenges I face. I still look for ynew platforms to earn.

Ekuvero

That's why j do tell people looking for online sites that don't test the depth of the water with your two feet but rather make research about the site so you won't be a victim to scam sites who would only waste your time and efforts and you won't still get paid if you aren't lucky enough you would be scammed of your hard earn money. Though be a beginner earning online isn't easy but along the line when you would be able to differentiate between scam sites from reviews on google. Though I knew a lot of earning site back then but I wasn't consistent but now am more focus and determine than ever before.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I started my online journey with a high yield investment platforms. I earned a little bit from this site and when it crashed. I dabbled into cryptocurrencies. Then lately around 2020 during the lockdown, someone introduced me to some paid to click site that pays with cryptocurrencies. And that's how I have started earning online before I came across trendri that pays into my bank account

Olajidey

My first earning online is MMM, though when it comes it is difficult for someone who needs money for you to listen to preach that it is a Ponzi scheme as I dabbed in I made a few hundred thousand I can say I am one of those that get a return from MMM but due to greediness I invest it in other sites that shows me no mercy.

anil02

Verified member
We have a lot of sentiments and feelings for the first site, we have got paid online. Because, what happens is when we are not into this online earning world, we are not aware of these things.

However, if I talk of my online earning journey it's quite slow in the beginning. As at that time, I just had a bank account and I don't have other payment options like PayPal, etc., because they require some documents to verify that I don't have. Then, I came to know the site called Timebucks that paid into the Bank account too, so I got my first money (online) from there.

What's your story?
About 10 years I start online work. First of all I joined PTC site and they have ads of 1$ and more. I was too much excited that earning is easy and I am millioners in coming days. But they all are scam sites. Than I join Neobux a PTC sites. It is first site from which I got payment. At that time I too don't know how to have a paypal account.

sincerem

VIP Contributor

What's your story?
That's good you got your first real online money via timebucks. Timebucks have varieties of payment options included in it. I found my country's payment option attached there in timebucks. When i saw it i was thrilled also. I never worked my way up through timebucks cos the earnings there are minimal, that didn't encourage me to continue with their site.

Queentener

What's your story?
I will say bizdustry and trendri will be my first online earning sites, I have actually given up on earning on online sites because of my bad experiences in the past until a friend introduced these two sites to me and I know this experience will be a great one.

Hena101

MMM is my first online earning site even though it was crashed but i can still remember the kind of money i made from investing on that site. But after that site crashed i also try some other sites but most failed until i found bisdustry and trendri even I'm yet to get kobo from them but i trust their transparency and I'm sure i earn a lot from them