Online earning website or online earning application, What's more paying?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Since, I have been to online earning stuffs, I have come across various websites and the applications that tend to pay money for you. But, I have preferred websites over applications most of the times.

Comparison based on my experience:

I have often seen that websites are more promising and they are mostly more accessible across the globe. Also, they are mostly legit except the data entry sites and MLM sites that ask you for money. You don't need to spend the space too of your smartphone here, as it's web version.

On the other hand, applications are generally not available worldwide as I have observed. They also have doubts regarding that they will pay or not, as I have gone across such applications.

What are your opinions?

Georgeadawara

Online earning platforms are all interested and are all good for earning money. But that of the online websites are more of interactive than that of the the app earner the online one it will be like a business that you are doing as long as you are doing it you will get more of updated and make you to get New knowledge always.

springtech

Since, I have been to online earning stuffs, I have come across various websites and the applications that tend to pay money for you. But, I have preferred websites over applications most of the times.

Comparison based on my experience:

I have often seen that websites are more promising and they are mostly more accessible across the globe. Also, they are mostly legit except the data entry sites and MLM sites that ask you for money. You don't need to spend the space too of your smartphone here, as it's web version.

On the other hand, applications are generally not available worldwide as I have observed. They also have doubts regarding that they will pay or not, as I have gone across such applications.

What are your opinions?
I personally prefer websites just like you have rightly pointed. And i have strong confidence with such earning sites. Luckily i have been earning well with those. We hope to continue earning from them.

Olajidey

I prefer online earning website to the application, most of the earning app don't usually pay much before you are able to make a dollar you will spend, more than a day with the rigorous task. Another reason I don't do earning app is that most of the app is used as a spy to check your activities online.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Applications are a waste of time, all it does is to waste your data and time. Never before have I cashed out from an app, although I have made use of a lot of them. I eventually get tired of the low rewards and desert them. They cannot be compared to sites and forums, I know how much I have made from websites. Nothing can make me go back to apps again, it is certainly not worth it. I will rather watch paint dry than spend time on so called earning apps.

Snazzy001

I must confess I don't know much about online earning application.but the little is known about them shows that they are not mostly patronize as compared to online earning websites .online earning websites have a way of capturing the mind of users because of it's simplicity and friendliness to users.