Earning site that scammed you online

Augusta

VIP Contributor
It can be very frustrating when you spend hours, weeks or maybe months to work on a site but get scammed when it time for withdrawal. This is always associated with site with high payout sites. This is why I literally run away from any earning site now that the minimum payout is high. One will get scammed if before getting to payout.

Answeree a question and answer site scammed me of my first $30 withdrawal on the site. I worked for 2 months to reach the paypout but wasn't paid a dime Have you ever been scammed by an earning site? Share your experience.

D

Deleted member 28127

It can be very frustrating when you spend hours, weeks or maybe months to work on a site but get scammed when it time for withdrawal. This is always associated with site with high payout sites. This is why I literally run away from any earning site now that the minimum payout is high. One will get scammed if before getting to payout.

Answeree a question and answer site scammed me of my first $30 withdrawal on the site. I worked for 2 months to reach the paypout but wasn't paid a dime Have you ever been scammed by an earning site? Share your experience.
In most of case when reaching payout site will see if you break some rules and TOS and if this is true they will simply suspend your account but if this is for all members then it is scam site. For this reason, that's why it is important to follow the rules on any website that simply most of the members are just signup with skipping reading the rules and this is a big falt made by most of users that just signup and skip this part.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yes, you mentioned right that the one scammed with me was an MLM site, where it asks for a down payment when I joined. And, since the people from whom I came to know of the site was paying at that time, so I thought at that time to join. But, at the end it faked me and always the site claimed that it has the updates going on the server. And, further they scammed with me of around 15$.

MarieArie

Oh! This reminds me of NNU in year 2019. I paid to register, but didn't get a dime as reward. Although some of my friends could get some withdrawals done, I just wanted my money to get to a certain amount before I initiated my withdrawal. This decision of mine caused me to lose 50,000 of Nigerian currency. It was when I finally decided to withdraw that they said the money can only be used to get recharge cards online. This claim is also actually a lie.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
In most of case when reaching payout site will see if you break some rules and TOS and if this is true they will simply suspend your account but if this is for all members then it is scam site. For this reason, that's why it is important to follow the rules on any website that simply most of the members are just signup with skipping reading the rules and this is a big falt made by most of users that just signup and skip this part.
Well, mine wasn't about the rules because I'm one person that reads the rules thoroughly before joining any site but this ones just stopped replying to messages and left all hanging still we all decided to stop working on the site. I should have done because of the high payout but I saw reviews by some people that they do pay so that kind convince me to stay on

IamDozzy

There was a site I once worked for, we were asked to partake in a survey and we were to be paid $1 per survey taken. There was a limit to the survey a person could take per day. After working for 20days I was able to amass $30. When I requested for withdrawal, I found out I couldn't login to my account again and my money wasn't paid. It was a really sad experience because I invested my time and lost sleep because of that job. When I remember the name of the site I will add it here.

Sprite1950

Admin Retail scammed me out of money although not too much. It started out as a very promising paid to post site but after a short time I noticed people were posting to find out where their money was and their previously very active admin seemed to disappear. I only lost around $5. I had claimed an Amazon voucher which I never received.

There was another site. It was a very high paying ptc although the name escapes me. I think it was Cyberclick or something like that. When I reached $10 which didn't take too long we had a notice to say that the site had been hacked and our earnings had returned to zero. They said they were working on it but the money was never given back. Live and learn I guess.

D

Deleted member 28873

mine is a paid to watch video site the minimum withdrawal was $100 after wasting lot of my time and data I was told that I need 20 referrals to make the withdrawal.After getting the referrals I was asked to buy a domain of $15. I didn't buy the domain because I didn't have that amount to risk then beside what does the site have to do with domain am not intreasted in creating a website.t can be very frustrating when you spend hours, weeks or maybe months to work on a site but get scammed when it time for withdrawal. This is always associated with site with high payout sites.

Hena101

Poorly written
Ohhh there are many numbers of site that scammed me my hard earned money. When i joined i was promised heaven on earth telling me how genius they by showing me profs of the number of peoples that got paid from them. But it was when i registered that i know is not what they said that they do. Of recent one site call smart earn scammed me to which i almost got hospitalized.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Admin Retail scammed me out of money although not too much. It started out as a very promising paid to post site but after a short time I noticed people were posting to find out where their money was and their previously very active admin seemed to disappear. I only lost around $5. I had claimed an Amazon voucher which I never received.

There was another site. It was a very high paying ptc although the name escapes me. I think it was Cyberclick or something like that. When I reached $10 which didn't take too long we had a notice to say that the site had been hacked and our earnings had returned to zero. They said they were working on it but the money was never given back. Live and learn I guess.
Yeah you just reminded me of admin retail I was also not paid. I think I saw that review on forumcoin that it was paying. So I decided to join but it seems I joined late, because I know the early birds got paid. I was unlucky because I was almost getting to the minimum payout which was about $4 then and the admin went Awol. No replying of messages and no payment

I cant actually count or even totally recollect the amount of websites that have scammed me in the past nor can I totally mention them too. Alot of these survey webistes have scammed me because I just found the ifaw of been paid for answering simple questions about yourself to be really thrilling and enticing. Although not all survey websites scammed me, infact alot if them didnt actually scam me, my geographical location is one of the reasons I was not able to perform any tasks on them not to talk of earning anything from survey sites but the rest that I was able perform tasks on them didnt pay me a single dime. I also invested in hyip websites like mmm,double cash and the recently crashed isme where I invested some amount of money to have a bigger amount of money after a particular period of time.