Legitimate way to earn money online

Raad

There are legitimate ways to make money online. The problem is that the real ways to make money aren’t “get rich quick” schemes.

Most of them require a lot of work and sometimes a lot of dedication before seeing a return on your time. But if you really want to make money online, work from home or turn an idea into a business, you can do it

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Making money online is just like making money offline you must be ready to work hard online because it is one thing to get the job but another is to have the patience to make the money so don't think money falls from trees no you still need to work both smart and hard online. So the different ways by which money can be made online includes taking surveys you can complete surveys online from legit sites to make money. You can do some posting on PTO sites a lot of forums are here now looking for posters so you do the needful and join the legit sites.

You can write articles as well and get paid, learn skills like designing and programming then you can join a good freelance sure to starting selling your skills or you create a YouTube channel and start posting videos to make money with it later.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
There are legitimate ways to make money online. The problem is that the real ways to make money aren’t “get rich quick” schemes.

Most of them require a lot of work and sometimes a lot of dedication before seeing a return on your time. But if you really want to make money online, work from home or turn an idea into a business, you can do it
Good morning everyone here! I fully agree with you that there are legitimate ways to make money online. Of course, you have to work hard and be patient because you cannot become rich overnight just by working online. It is true that online jobs are like offline jobs. I mean that online jobs also require time, hard work, concentration and dedication if you want to succeed and make a good income from them. It is important to find a legitimate online job and concentrate there. For the time being, I am working here on this wonderful platform which is legit. I would definitely recommend Trendri to everyone who is seriously interested in making some legit money online. Here earning is very simple. You create new threads and you reply to other members' threads. That's all! I would not change Trendri for any other platform because for me it is simply the best earning platform.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Making money online through legitimate ways is not easy for sure. There is no easy get rich quick schemes. All require your effort and working smart so that you can start seeing profits. That is why it is important for people to first take time and learn skills.

Once you are skilled person in any field that you choose, it will get easier to do online work. The good thing is that these skills are so easy to learn due to the internet. You can just find an online course, read articles or watch YouTube tutorials then start practicing what you learn.

The skills that you could learn for online earning include;
  • Writing
  • Transcription
  • Translation
  • Online tutoring
  • Affiliate marketing
  • Creating YouTube videos
  • Programming
  • Website design and development
  • Graphic designing

These among other skills are the most sought after. You can do it as a self employment or get hired by clients who post jobs in freelancing sites.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Well if you are interested to make money in the online space , you must be willing to work hard because the online space is so competitive. It all depends on your interest because I have seen so many people that are earningning perfectly in the online space after they have work so hard to achieve and be in the standard they are today . This will not be a bed of rose but will require constant dedication and time to achieve the required success you need.

There are various ways to make money on the internet and you have to look out for any that you are passionate about and learn it to the best of your ability because that that is the only way you can make progress in the online space. The main reason for learning the skill is to have something to offer , with this you can increase the possibility of making money and whatever area of online business you have chosen to explore.

Sikapa

Verified member
There are a lot of ways to make money online. If we talk of making money online, I always say it does not only consist of making money on others websites but you can as well make money online by selling you own goods. We all use social media and therefore we can promote out goods on social media like WhatsApp and others like tiktok and Twitter.

If you also like making money on pay to post forums or survey sites, you can also go ahead and make your money. Never think the ways of making money online is scare, no, there are numerous ways to go by it but you have to decide which of the ways that will best suit you. Maybe you can't work as an online writer or you can be a freelancer. Therefore you don't have to try it at all but rather ho for the best one that you can do it and do it perfectly.

Konul

If you are someone who is good at writing, programming, editing, photography, designing, or any other such skills it can be very easy to earn money. You just need to register yourself on portals like Upwork, Fiverr. Then you can start marketing your skills to potential clients.

King bell

VIP Contributor
There are many ways to make money online, but not all of them are legitimate. In this post, we will explore four legitimate ways to earn money online.

1. Sell products or services online.

If you have a product or service that you can sell online, this is a great way to earn money. You can sell through an online store, such as Amazon, or you can sell directly to customers through a platform like Etsy.

2. Provide consulting or coaching services.

If you have expertise in a particular area, you can provide consulting or coaching services to others and earn money. You can do this through a platform like Skype or you can create a website and offer your services.

3. Complete online surveys.

There are many companies that will pay you to complete online surveys. This is a great way to earn a bit of extra money. Just make sure that you find a reputable company to work with.

4. Write and sell eBooks.

If you enjoy writing, you can write and sell eBooks. This is a great way to earn money online, as you can reach a wide audience with your writing. You can sell your eBooks through platforms like Amazon or you can sell them directly to customers through your own website.

JulietaRizas

Good afternoon, finally something useful. I like the way you laid everything out.

tray59

There are so many ways which we can make money online and some of the ways are affiliate marketing and blogging you can also chose to work and post on forum this will give you some extra income from home

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
People shouldn't even look for opportunities to make money with get-rich-quick scheme because at the end you are going to lose more than what you expected. Unfortunately so many people are not really interested to learn a profitable skill that can help them make money legitimately online but they are just looking for all this get-rich-quick scheme which will usually crash with a few days of investment.

Omo I don't really have such time , I have to start thinking of raising the needed money to learn any profitable skill of my choice. I don't need any competitive skill, I just need something I can earn with on my free time it could be cryptocurrency trading or maybe forex trading.

To me these one's are not highly competitive and anyone can earn with them as long as you have a good understanding of what you are doing. I don't have time and energy to risk money on Ponzi scheme.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
There are legitimate ways to make money online. The problem is that the real ways to make money aren’t “get rich quick” schemes. The problem is that when people see a lot of money instantly, they think it must be a scam or a trick. But what they don’t realize is that there are legitimate ways to make money online and many of them will give you the opportunity to earn income without having to invest much time or effort.

The best way I have found to make money online is through affiliate marketing. Here are some of the best affiliate programs out there:

Amazon Associates - This program lets you earn commissions on products sold through Amazon by linking back to their website. You can also get paid for referring people who purchase products from other stores through your link!

Clickbank - This program pays you for referring people who sign up for eBooks and other products on Clickbank’s site.

Ebay Affiliate Program - This program lets you earn commissions by selling items on eBay with links from your website or blog. If you already have an eBay store, this could be one of your best options for making extra cash.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
There are legitimate ways to make money online. The real way to make money online is to get a job, or go back to school and learn a skill that you can use to make a living. If you want fast cash, then try this:

1. Start a blog and write about something that interests you. Make it interesting and fun, not preachy or boring.

2. Get one or two other people involved in what you do (like an editor and an accountant). If those people are doing their jobs well, then it will be easier for you to find readers for your blog, because there will be more content for them to read.

3. Keep adding value to whatever niche topic you want to cover on your blog (the more specific your niche topic is, the better). Then use affiliate links from other sites like Amazon or eBay whenever someone buys something from one of these two sites through one of your affiliate links (and don’t forget that Google Adsense pays out too).

4. Write articles about things that other people want to know about but haven’t written.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Just like working offline, there are both legitimate and illegitimate ways of making money online. Though, it is easier to get rich using the illegitimate ways to make money, the consequences may far outweigh the advantages. Among the advantages include the following:

Working on paid to post websites. For some one that doesn't like much stress and doesn't have any skill to earn money online, the easiest and surest way to make money is by working on paid to post websites. Here he can easily make comments, creates thread and do some other things to get some money.

There is other ways of making money online which include learning skills. This is the biggest way of making money as the money realizes through this means is always that much compare to the ones that we do make from paid to post websites. There are many ways we can learn skill and many ways to exchange our skills for money.

But just like offline ways of making money. We don't expect us to start making money the moment we start. There are some sacrifice that we need to make before we start making money and it includes discipline and being hard working.