4 Legitimate Ways to Earn Money Online

nasim0987

Are you looking for ways to make money online? You're in luck! In this blog post, we will discuss 4 legitimate and proven ways to earn money from the comfort of your own home. Whether you're looking to supplement your income or make a full-time living, there are plenty of options available to you. From freelancing and online surveys to start a blog or become an online tutor, you can find a way to make money online that fits your interests and lifestyle. Keep reading to learn more!

1) Taking online surveys
Are you looking for ways to make extra money? Taking online surveys is one of the most popular and easy ways to earn money online. There are many survey companies available online and they provide a variety of surveys that you can complete. These surveys are usually short and take only a few minutes to complete.
The great thing about taking online surveys is that you can do it from the comfort of your home and at any time that suits you. You can work whenever you have some free time and the amount of money you can make depends on the number of surveys that you complete. Some survey sites even offer rewards such as gift cards or points that can be exchanged for cash.
When searching for a survey site, it’s important to ensure that the website is legitimate and secure. Make sure that the site has been around for a while and also read reviews from other users before signing up. Once you’ve found a legitimate survey company, you can create an account and start taking surveys.
It’s also a good idea to sign up for multiple survey sites so that you can maximize your earning potential. With the right approach, taking online surveys can be a great way to supplement your income.

2) Participating in focus groups
Are you looking for ways to make money online? Participating in focus groups is one option that can help you earn some extra cash. Focus groups are typically moderated discussions or interviews used by companies to gain feedback from their target audience. These groups allow the participants to share their opinions on products and services, providing valuable insights to companies.
Focus groups are usually conducted in person or over the phone, but more recently, they have been conducted online. Participating in a focus group can be a great way to supplement your income as well as get valuable experience in market research.
To get started, look for online focus group opportunities through research organizations and companies. Many websites also offer a directory of focus group companies. You may have to register with these companies in order to be considered for focus group opportunities. The best way to increase your chances of being selected is to fill out your profile completely, including any information about yourself that may be relevant to the focus group discussion.
When you join a focus group, you will usually receive payment in the form of cash or gift cards. The amount you receive depends on the type of focus group, the length of time required, and the difficulty of the tasks.
So if you’re looking for a legitimate way to make money online, consider participating in focus groups. With some research and effort, you can find opportunities that fit your interests and schedule and start earning money from the comfort of your own home.

3) Answering questions on JustAnswer
If you're looking for an easy way to make money online, consider answering questions on JustAnswer. JustAnswer is an online platform that allows people to ask questions and get answers from experts in many different fields. You can sign up as an expert and start answering questions in your area of expertise.
As an expert on JustAnswer, you'll be compensated for each question you answer. The amount of money you make will depend on the complexity of the question, as well as how quickly you respond to it. In addition, your payment rate will increase with every successful answer you provide.
Not only is answering questions on JustAnswer a great way to earn extra cash, but you'll also be able to sharpen your skills and knowledge in your field. Plus, it's a great opportunity to meet new people from all around the world and learn about different cultures.
Getting started on JustAnswer is simple and straightforward. All you need to do is create a profile, fill out a few forms, and answer a few sample questions. Once you've completed these steps, you'll be ready to start earning money by answering questions.
Answering questions on JustAnswer is a great way to make extra money online. So why not give it a try today?

4) Writing articles for Listverse
If you’re looking for a legitimate way to make money online, writing articles for Listverse may be the perfect job for you. Listverse is a website that publishes top 10 lists on topics ranging from entertainment and history to science and technology.
Listverse pays writers for their contributions to the website. To become a contributor, you must have a PayPal account and submit a form with the required details. Once your form is accepted, you will be given access to the Listverse submission page. Here, you can submit your list ideas and articles.
When it comes to creating content for Listverse, creativity is key. Writers are encouraged to create unique and interesting lists on various topics. Each list should have at least 10 items, along with an introduction and conclusion. Once you submit a list or article, it is reviewed by the Listverse editorial team. If accepted, the list will be published on the website and the writer will receive payment via PayPal within a few days.
The pay rate for each published list varies, but usually ranges between $100-200. For more information on writing for Listverse, please check out their official website.
If you’re looking for a fun way to make money online, writing for Listverse may be the perfect opportunity for you. With a little bit of creativity and effort, you can easily start earning extra cash from the comfort of your own home. So why not give it a try?

Community Verified icon

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Thank you so much for sharing this idea with us , it is a nice way if we could really make money out of these platforms you have mentioned .
Making money online is not easy that is why so many people are struggling to make at least between 1 to $10 everyday in every possible ways , some people do it in a legitimate way while others may choose to go in an illegal way which is not always the best

From my experience answering of survey questions is not usually profitable because you are likely to be disqualified at the end of the survey which is not always an encouraging factors to so many people.

Writing of contents could be profitable but the platforms you mention are platform I do not know and it's something I really have to check out to understand how possible we could make money with them. Thanks for sharing.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of legit ways to make money online now. it is a good thing that one can just come online and start making money without needing to be interviewed or checked to see if the person has the required skills because they are tasks that we can do that we don't need to have any skills

Employment situation offline has become very overwhelming as people are becoming jobless by the day due to lack of jobs so it is good that one can make money online through working. with online you can have a blog, open a YouTube channel, complete tasks on any sites take surveys.post on sites for money

But what anyone coming online should know is that there is no free money so as such one should be very active on an any sites to make money especially as sites operate on minimum cash out.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
You can also earn money online by selling on ebay or Esty. Here are some steps you can follow to earn money online by selling items on eBay or Etsy:

1. Choose a product or service: Consider what you want to sell on eBay or Etsy. It could be a physical product, such as handmade crafts or vintage items, or a service, such as design or consulting.
  2. Set up an account: Create an account on eBay or Etsy and set up your seller profile. This will include information about your business and what you're selling.
  3. Take high-quality photos: Good photos are crucial to attracting buyers on eBay or Etsy. Take clear, well-lit photos of your products or services to showcase them in the best possible light.
  4. Write a compelling product description: Use descriptive and persuasive language to highlight the features and benefits of your product or service. Be sure to include any relevant details, such as dimensions, materials, or shipping information.
  5. Price your products competitively: Do some research to determine a competitive price for your products or services. Remember to factor in the cost of materials, labor, and any fees charged by eBay or Etsy.
  6. Promote your products: Use social media and other marketing channels to promote your products and drive traffic to your eBay or Etsy store.
  7. Ship your orders promptly and provide excellent customer service: Good customer service can help you build a positive reputation and encourage repeat business. Be sure to ship orders promptly and communicate with buyers to ensure they are satisfied with their purchase.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Taking online surveys requires you to be in a very good location if you really want to make some good amount of money from it. Countries like the United States are always given the opportunity to make some good amount of money from online survey platforms.

But if you're in a lower-tier country it will be very difficult for you to be able to make reasonable amount of money from them. Posting on paid to post forums is also another good way to make some good amount of money for yourself especially if you are just starting on the internet.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes I have had to skip all survey sites now because of my location. The thing is that survey is mostly for the tier one countries if you are from the developing countries especially Africa I don't think you would be able to make good money off this task.

Even when you are given the opportunity like some sites clsim to allow people from tier 2 countries you would get disqualified a long the way and it can be very frustrating thst you are about some seconds to reach the end of survey just to be disqualified over nothing than your location.

ForexLife232

Taking online surveys requires you to be in a very good location if you really want to make some good amount of money from it. Countries like the United States are always given the opportunity to make some good amount of money from online survey platforms.

But if you're in a lower-tier country it will be very difficult for you to be able to make reasonable amount of money from them. Posting on paid to post forums is also another good way to make some good amount of money for yourself especially if you are just starting on the internet.
I tried to do surveys with some sights and I live in united states but they didn't seem to pay a good amount. With some surveys it seem like they wanted pacific answers from surveyors to give you good pay from that survey. I don't know maybe it was the sites I explored.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Thank you very much for your informative thread. All four legitimate ways to make money online you mention in your article are very interesting indeed.I am going to explore them all and hope that they will work for me as well.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
So many words exist in the internet to make money however the way that means seems to be the best for you may turn out to be the worst way for me to earn money online. Personally I do not like making money filling out surveys but some people may think that filling out surveys on various survey platform may turn out to be a very good means of ends meet for them online. Personally I believe that making money on survey platforms is absolutely a total waste of time as majority of survey websites in the internet as coming and majority of them do not pay their members and users comfortably and reasonably.

I love to make money online by posting on forums and in order to maximize my time spent online I engage in cryptocurrency trading and investment. So far the experience in this line of online activities have been very much interesting and very much satisfied. Newbies and newly-introduced individuals to online money making it can totally monetize their time on various paid to post websites.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I tried to do surveys with some sights and I live in united states but they didn't seem to pay a good amount. With some surveys it seem like they wanted pacific answers from surveyors to give you good pay from that survey. I don't know maybe it was the sites I explored.
I think it depends on the kind of website you are making use of. some of them are total waste of time and will not pay you any reasonable amount money.

There are some survey websites i can recommend for you such as prolific academic, Qmee, etc. if you're very serious in these websites you can be able to make something reasonable for yourself.

I know someone who is into the both of them, he makes reasonable amount of money. You can actually give it a try to see if it will work for you. You can also try branded surveys if you have the time to work in all of them.

freelancermaria

Survey websites do not work for me. Because the majority of them are not available in our country, I have decided to exclude some of them. YouGov is the only survey site where I am most active. It takes some time to get to the payout, but it is legitimate. ListVerse sounds interesting. I'm not a professional writer, but I'd like to give it a shot. What most appeals to me about it is that it accepts PayPal payments. You can also try PTP forums to make extra money online. The money you can earn may not be huge, but it can come in handy at times. Aside from Trendri, you can also try RIF and Forum Coin.