Get Paid to Write What are the legitimate ways to earn money online 2021?

Jacemack

There are two types of internet jobs in general. Sites that allow professionals to register as freelancers. The expert will search for jobs and projects and will be required to submit a bid. These are actual websites. To register on these sites, you will not be required to pay any money. Here is a shortlist:

• Upwork
  • Toptal
  • Freelancer
  • Craigslist
  • Guru
  • 99designs
  • Peopleperhour
  • Freelance Writing Gigs
  • Demand Media
  • College Recruiter
  • GetACoder
  • iFreelance
  • Project4hire
  • SimplyHired
The second form of the internet job is marketed by persons who place ads on Craigslist claiming that people are earning big sums of money per month doing simple labour. To have access to their work, you must pay a registration fee (ranging from Rs 400 to Rs 2000). These jobs typically involve data entry, documentation, proofreading, conversion, or transcription, and to make a respectable living, you'd have to work extremely quickly or nearly 20 hours per day. They'll also cut the reward if some third-party quality tests come up negative.

D

Deleted member 13140

I've not really made it with freelancing, honestly speaking.
Maybe because I wasn't really putting in the work because I was focused on other things,
Like building my online business.
Out of your list am only aware of upwork, and I don't like it

Craigslist actually requires money for you to post jobs I think.

Peopleperhour.. also a freelancing platform and I don't like it..

I also tried out fiverr when I was starting this whole online stuff but couldn't quite get the hang of it until now.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I have not made a dime working on freelancing sites. It's a waste of time for me. Most of them wants you to deposit certain amount of money for your gigs to be showcased to employers. I have try dedicated like 3 hrs for posting gigs on freelancing sites but i didn't get something from it. Good for you, if you have make something from freelancing sites.

D

Deleted member 13140

I have not made a dime working on freelancing sites. It's a waste of time for me. Most of them wants you to deposit certain amount of money for your gigs to be showcased to employers. I have try dedicated like 3 hrs for posting gigs on freelancing sites but i didn't get something from it. Good for you, if you have make something from freelancing sites.
We're on the same boat mate, I've made nothing, am just wondering if I'll make any from Fiverr since I've learnt alot on photoshop after effect and adobe premiere.

If I don't succeed there I'll just start a YouTube channel and try my best there,
Honestly it's not that freelancing doesn’t pay but it's really not my thing and I know it.

So instead of wasting my valuable time,
One I could use and train ny digital marketing skills.

One thing I hate more than freelancing is surveys

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Craigslist is another platform in which you can make money online. create this is good for you if you have some services you can render to a wide range of people. You just create an account on the platform and set up your sales page. People who visit your source page are going to contact you for more information.

PICKFORD

Verified member
There are so many legitimate ways you can make money online in 2021, many people choose to make their money online nowadays by trading forex and also investing in cryptocurrency, trading forex is very risky same as investing in cryptocurrency, so when making money in this means you must invest what you can afford to lose.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways that you can make money online legitimately you just have to choose the one that you are more passionate about and the one that you think you have more target audience. You can choose to be a blogger if you have good writing skills. You can choose to be a computer programmer if you have strong analytical skills too.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Another legitimate way to make money online is to resell eBooks on videos that has private label right. There are some private library books which you can buy for less than $5 and you can send as high as $20 per copy. If you can manage to sell 5 of that ebooks in a week you are going to make nothing less than $100 in profit. Raise and repeat and do the same thing for the rest of the week in a month and you're going to make decent amount of money.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Freelancing is quite lucrative but I have not really ventured into it. As a freelancer how you can make money by writing ebooks for people or you can also make money by writing blog posts. there are a lot of freelancing platforms in which you can venture into such as fiverr, upwork,etc but you must be very good at what you do.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I check your list I discovered that you did not include a freelance marketplace called people per hour. People Per Hour is one of the freelance marketplace which makes it easier for everyone to acquire potential customers and render freelance services for them. One thing is at most of their clients are usually from United kingdom.

Shaf

Verified member
Freelance sites are so saturated, it's very hard to land gigs especially if you're new or you have little experience. Most people I know use either upwork or Fiverr to get gigs.

Another limitation is the means of payment, mainly PayPal which is not supported in my country. Some people do create foreign PayPal accounts just to access their funds, but it requires spending money and a lot of scammers use it as an opportunity to rob you of your money.

I would love to work though on sites that support writers from all over the world. I used Opera News Hub before but it's really stressful.

Rissa

I can assure you that Affiliate marketing is basically the best way to earn money and its mode of earning is limitless provided people keep having problems that requires solution...all you need to do is to promote and sell other people's products and get paid a mouthwatering commission for each sale made... If u desire to know how I made 750k in a month using just my WhatsApp..( You can drop me a message on 08102908343) I will be glad to help you out

allison001

Verified member
Wow, I really love this write-up because you have listed so many ways we can make money online legitimately even if we are in our home.
Still with this, making money online isn't that easy but there are so many possible ways to make money online.

How about making money online from social media?

We have so many ways and method you can make money from social media.
For example, if you have a particular business you are doing, let's say you are selling clothes, shoes and stuffs like that, you can make more money from social media by advertising or promoting your product or items, you can do this possibly by using social media such as Facebook.

Why is it that most business entrepreneurs prefer using Facebook to advertise and promote their business or product?
Facebook is popularly known as the most popular social media around the world, and there in Facebook you will meet a lot of people to view your advertisements and also get more customers.
Another reason why so many business owners prefer using Facebook for the advertisement is that, Facebook has its own marketplace where you can list your items for sale,and you'll be patronized fast depending on the quality of product.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is presently there are thousands of ways people are using to make money online . Online hustlers and money makers have been surfing the internet searching for different ways including the trending strategy to earn money online . In today's world cryptocurrency and forex trading and investment has been one of the best and known ways of making money online this 2022 . I got a couple of friends who have been investing their money in cryptocurrency and forex trading some of them have made it big while some have not .

Although I am not a cryptocurrency and forex trading fan . I still believe it only works for those who can predict the cryptocurrency and forex trading market effectively . Personally I indulge in posting on forums in order to make money online . But I am very sure before the year 2024 I will look forward to be a freelancer or better still be an affiliate marketer . Presently I have everything all planned but just need some capital to buy my own computer system or PC computer . Which will aid me effectively in my freelancing and affiliate marketing activity more efficiently . The trendri website has been one of the most best , legit , and paying website presently to me .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
I really like how you set up your thread title, it says how to make LEGITIMATE money online. There are so many ways people do make their money online, but most of this online earning are not legit, so am glad you have at least share your idea by giving us different ways to make money online legitimately.

In this modern world,so many people come up with different idea of making money online. Most people made their money online from home by investing in cryptocurrency and trading forex. This is one of the best way I know in which a lot of people do make their money online even while staying at home.
Though it's a legit and good way to make money online, at the same time it is risky, because you can't determine or predict 100 percent analysis or signals.

A lot crypto traders do pay go get legit signals and analysis on how to trade, being it on YouTube channel, telegram and WhatsApp. A crypto trader once said that making or succeeding in forex trading isn't all about sure analysis and signals,but all about philosophy.
Most forex traders fail because they aren't always satisfied with the little profit they make daily.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It is quite possible for people to make money with those platform you mentioned above but I don't really know most of them , so I only know about fiverr and other popular freelance platform.

This is mainly for people that are interested to be a freelancer , well it in this case it is among one of the best way to earn money online as a freelancer and if you can be able to get into the freelance platform perfectly , it would quite possible for you to be earning up to $800 on monthly basis depending on your niche . And it will even be more if you are concentrating in the high demanding niche like programming, music editing and some other popular niche with high demand.

Even though it is quite possible for people to make money with this platform at the same time you really have to work hard because the competition is extremely high and before you start earning from these platform , That is what you have to firstly overcome.

Without overcoming the competition you may not likely be able to make anything , that is why during this time a lot of people are likely to give up .

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Those are really good freelancing sites that you have mentioned. Though it can be so hard to make money in them. Especially if you are a newbie and don't have a high reputation with them.

The reason why freelancing sites are becoming so competitive is that there is a really large population trying to earn from them. Most of them have really great skills and so it is hard to be the best among them.

Moreover, most clients have opted to hiring workers according to their reputation in the site, which can only be earned after a while of doing some jobs there.

Nevertheless, do not give up if you have freelancing skills that you would love to earn from. Keep trying those sites as you may be lucky to get a job someday. Also, you can opt to advertising your own skills through social media sites and you will get clients.

Also, you can try out sites that require your skills. For example, if you are skilled in writing, you can join many paid to post forums and article writing sites available online. You can also start your own blog and monetize it with time.

There are so many was to earn money online. It is upto you to search for a stable one that you are skilled at and do your best to give it the effort needed to earn.