What are the legitimate ways to earn money online?

fattofit1

There are too many legit ways you can do to make money online, One of those ways that I recommend is joining a win play contest.

By joining the Winplay contest You can win some amazing cryptocurrency prizes which could be immediately converted to money.

The Reason Why I recommended to Following a giveaway contest on Winplay :

1. The prize of the contest in win play is a token or coin that has been listed on a large exchange, so you can immediately exchange it for money when you receive the prize or hold It for sale later when the price rises.

2. Tasks for each contest on average win play are easy to do and most of those tasks are social media tasks.

3. The average winner of each contest in win play amounts to 100 to 500 people, so the chance to win the contest is very high.

4. For people who have difficulty getting referrals like me, you don't need to worry because we don't have to have referrals to win the contest, we can add points quickly by completing the available tasks and following Lucky Draw.

5. Point count is always updated in real-time, so you can see where your ranking position is.

6. No need to do KYC to start participating in the win play contest.

7. Prizes are always distributed to all winners quickly and on time.

With all those advantages, WinPlay is a contest platform that you must try to make money online.

That's why I show you this, one of my Payments Proof from Win play. Well, so far I have won 3 contests in Win play.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The title of your post is quite different from the content but even at that there are many legitimate ways of making money online but some of them requires you to have a skill. freelancing is one of the best ways of making money online if you have a very good skill that is in demand.

allison001

Verified member
Your thread title talks about legitimate ways or means in which we can be making some money online.But checking your post, it's differs from the title.Well, talking about a winning contest as you said, I don't really understand what you're trying to say about this, besides i don't like making money online luckily,i need sure ways to make cool money everyday.

If you're looking for more way to make money online, why not try these out.

You can be making money online everyday even when you are at home by clicking or watching advertisement or videos posted by advertisers.This method of making money online is always good especially when you have nothing doing,just to keep your self busy at the same time earning.

How about making money online in a paid to post site like trendri. Devoting your time in this site will really help you, because making money in this site is really fun though it requires hard work,also making money here you also learn at the same time.

I didn't really know more about affiliate marketing,but since i started making money in this site, I've learn a lot from affiliate marketing as a good means to make money online.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The title of this thread has been one of the major question asked by individual who are motivated , poised and also drawn to the act of making money online and offline . Although they are legit ways of making money online they are also in existence unlegit ways of making money online . Because individuals are looking for a platform whether offline or online to invest their money to get it doubled or tripled other individuals have sought it within themselves to create scam and fraudulent website to rob this motivated and poised minded online hustlers off their money , time , energy , knowledge and phone resources (data) etc .

Being a victim or a subject to scam and fraudulent websites is a very devastating and disappointing condition or situation and could leave one in penury , remorse and regret . What exactly could be done to stay away from scam and fraudulent websites . Personally I will recommend the use of a scam site detector . You might be wondering what a scam site detector is . Well , for those that doesn't know , a scam site detector is a website or an app that allows its users and members to carefully and resourcefully detect a particular website wether it is legit and paying or fake and scamming . The two best scam site detector website I love using are trustpilot.com and sureplug.com.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thank you for sharing but that is not one of the most legit way to make money on the internet. I was even expecting you to discuss something similar related to how people can make money differently from the internet just like the topic of your boss has said but it is completely the other way around.

Anyway I can just help you in some of the things you need to know if you are interested to make money online, is it for you to just try to have a laptop , you just have to work anyway you can see to get money to buy a laptop because that is one of the most important tools needed for people to succeed perfectly in any online earning opportunities.

Posting content here is not a bad idea but you should look forward to having a laptop to learn a profitable skill because when all these things are in proper position it will be quite easier for you to make money with your skill. Nowadays a lot of people are really making money based on the skills they have to offer and if we can also concentrate in what we are passionate about we could easily make money online.