Is There Any Legitimate Website For Users To Earn $3 Daily?

Rachael

Verified member
Apparently, I am still new to this online ecosystem and I must say that I might divert my time to making money online on a full-time basis. I am really elated how I got to find about this forum and so far, I am enjoying the ambience here and I try as much to stick with the guideline although I have been penalized for an offence, which I quickly made the necessary corrections. On my free schedules, I try to reach the benchmark of $1 by posting both threads and comments but honestly, as human, my needs are insatiable and I would have to wait for a space of 7 or 8 days before I can have access to withdrawal if I can reach the minimum threshold.

Well, I have been surfing the net all in the hopes of finding other ways which I can add to this so as to augment my earning capacity as I have a lot of responsibilities to cater for. I know of surveys but I do not like this method because despite the accounts I have in most recommended survey sites, I have never been given the chance to participate in any task. Now, I solemnly request if there is any website where an unskilled worker can earn $3 daily?

Mika

VIP Contributor
First of all, I want to know what are your pros and cons. I mean what are you good at and what you are bad at. In other words, like would like to know what you can do. I cannot suggest you any platform without actually knowing your skills, knowledge and expertise. I am working on platforms where I earn $20 per day on average. I make at least $5 per day just from my blog. If I don't know whether you have freelancing skills or blogging skills, I can not suggest you these earning platforms. I ask a programmer and I earn $100 per assignment in average. I don't know if you can do programming, without know whether you can do programming or not how can I suggest you that this is the best method to make money online, or even offline.

Kendy

Verified member
Well, making $3 daily to me is actually a good benchmark but you might definitely have to diversify your earning skills and you too must be determined. It might not be easy to find a site or forum that pays $3 daily but if you try freelancing sites like Fiverr and Upwork, then it would be a good bait. There is also a fictional app which spurs writers and you can make good money but you have to stick with some criteria and the fact is, I do not really know how it is calculated but one can actually make $200 in a month and the minimum withdrawal threshold is $100. Diversifying your skills on different forums might be the way out. I have read some recommendations on forum coin and although I do not really know how it works, I think if you are good in article creation, then you would make some substantial amount. Earning $1 here is something for me although it is not enough. I would also recommend survey sites, where you can participate in some micro tasks and make some more accumulation or you can engage in drop shipping venture where you could make above the $3 daily.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Whether you are a newbie or an already existing member to the act of making money online it should be known by you that there are a lot of ways you can make money online . Talking about a website to earn $3 daily , there are thousands and numerous of website in the internet that can help you to any more than $3 in a single day . The website watch cruise.com is a paid to watch website that allows its users to earn token as they are watching short video clips and movies . This token could later be converted into real cash and could be withdrawn through various various systems like : PayPal , direct bank transfer , and cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and Bitcoin . In this website you can earn more than $5 in a day if you are determined and persistent . I personally have cash out $30 in this website within the minimum of two weeks which is absolutely great .

The trendri website which is a paid to post forum allows its users and members to earn $2 to $3 in a single day . I must be sincere this website has been the best paid to post website I have ever seen on the internet coupled with the fact that it is legit , free , flexible , and easily accessible .

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
There are some opportunities out there available for us to reach this amount of money if you can spend so much time dedicating to these four rooms available.

It is possible to make that amount of money from posting on bizdustry and trendri .

You have to bear in mind that this is going to be a very very hectic process and you won't find it easy at all .

I am able to reach the $3 benchmark everyday, but the fact is that you will definitely feel exhausted . Spending over three hours everyday and typing on different websites just to get $3 is not something funny at all .

On a personal note, I would advise that you try as much as possible to see how you can learn other skills that are more profitable and not think about how you continuously remain on this forum to make your money .

If you are good at writing , you can decide to venture into freelancing platforms and go about your writing job there. I believe that will give you better opportunity to make much more better money that you are currently doing here .

It is all about what you are having to offer, and how best you can dedicate yourself to do it .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course, it is very possible for you to make that amount of money daily on the internet but you really need to be very hardworking and serious for you to achieve that.

As someone who is new into online money making you have to dedicate a lot of time and energy in order to make that very possible for you. There are different paid to post platforms you can venture into and combine all of them and make such amount of money. if you are very serious this particular platform can give you up to $2 on daily basis and you can combine it with any other paid to post platform and make $3.

I think it would be easier for you if you learn a skill because with a very good skill you can easily make more than $3 on daily basis working on different freelancing platforms. You can learn things like graphic designing and offer the skills are on different platforms or you can use your social media handle to promote your skillset and possibly get clients that would patronize you.

Itt is all about you being serious and very serious on actualizing your online goals.
Cryptocurrency and forex trading is also very viable for you.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Even without much of the skill you can still make such amount daily, but it will require stressing your body too much. You can be around PTP sites, and we have plenty of them which you can stick with, post quality contents, and never break their rules. Like here on trendri, you can earn up to $2 a day, if you complete your daily tasks, I know it's stressful and over demanding. But at least if you complete nthe replies section, you can earn up to $1.20 a day, if you work elsewhere like, bizdustry, you can make additional $1 from it, if you are with BMF, you San earn additional $1 from the forum posting around 20-25 messages there a day without posting too much, even if earnings are unlimited now. Which gives you that $3 and even above. If you don't care much about posting much on forums, you can learn how to trade crtpto, at least learn arbitrage, engage in P2E games, and use your earnings with forums, to fund arbitrage trsding funds and start with cross chain arbitrage first she build your up. If you're looking to play games and earn, you can start with Rollercoin simulator games.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Making $3 in a day is possible, but if you are not that much skilled, then it will take you much longer time to work and earn that much amount of money. I work on different platforms online and earning money is very hard for me. This is because I mostly rely on get Paid To Post forums to make money online and I need to type a lot in order to make money. I work hard each day, but despite working hard, I still do not manage to make that much amount of money each day. This is because I easily get stressed, as I type a lot.

I know that I could make a good amount of money working as a freelancer as I am a professional writer. However, I still prefer working on paid to post forums because paid forums guarantee income opportunity unlike freelancing platforms where you need to bid for projects and your bid might be rejected just because an employer was not satisfied with your work. So, working on a paid to post forum is far much easier for me and I would also recommend you to start working on forums. However, if you want to work as a freelancer, then you can do so.

Ayeshabashir

The internet or Google is full of thousands website which gives 3 dollars or more in a single day .But in order to find out you should do their own research according to your taste, interest or demand
Firstly I suggest you trendri website in which you can earn 3 dollars a day by creating a useful , informative thread and or by commenting on post.If your thread will become viral then you will also earn credit from this.It is completely legit ,secure and safe platform and really I am very happy to be a part of this website

Secondly I will tell you a survey website which is timebucks. It is a survey site where you can earn money by just completing the daily task.When you sign up in this site then you will get 1 dollar as bonus.Also this website offers many withdrawal system for example bitcoin,bank accounts etc.Actuallu there is no withdrawal option in this site you will get paid automatically and transfer to your account after 1 week when you will reach the minimum withdrawal amount which is 10 dollars.
Again I will say you the same thing your earning all depends on your interest .Thank you

Last edited:

Ajebo25

Verified member
Making money $3 daily is not a bad idea only if. You're hard working you can work on sites like trendri if you're serious you will have to register make 30 posts to get verified then start posting you must post unique contents to avoid getting banned if you're really serious with this forum you can earn up to 3 to $2 daily which will really go a long way when you withdraw it I have seen very strong talented and even hard working people on this forum which i won't mention but if you're serious you can make a lot the reason why am not on the forum always I due to the reason that am a student and I like sleeping a lot of not I would always be online posting threads you can also earn from other site like getlumi where you earn for answering surveys.

You can withdraw anytine and it's payments are instant no need to worry you just need to wait to see surveys you can also make money as a freelancer which is the popular way which almost all Nigerians are using you can work on sites like pico workers, Latium, fiverr,upwork and more.

Rachael

Verified member
First of all, I want to know what are your pros and cons. I mean what are you good at and what you are bad at. In other words, like would like to know what you can do. I cannot suggest you any platform without actually knowing your skills, knowledge and expertise. I am working on platforms where I earn $20 per day on average. I make at least $5 per day just from my blog. If I don't know whether you have freelancing skills or blogging skills, I can not suggest you these earning platforms. I ask a programmer and I earn $100 per assignment in average. I don't know if you can do programming, without know whether you can do programming or not how can I suggest you that this is the best method to make money online, or even offline.
Hello, Mika, thanks for reaching out. I appreciate the content from every other contributors but I am a bit drawn to what you said, although I do not know how it works. Please I would like to be taught how to make even $5 daily for myself. First of all, I am not a professional nr expert but when it comes to article writing, I have a good level of proficiency and I have written several articles, journals, romantic and intriguing stories for some local site. I worked on scooper platform as an article writer but recently, I no longer offer my expertise because the niche I concentrated on, has been scrapped.

The cons are, I do not like to work under pressure, as this would impede my chances of creativity and I do not like a place or site which is not programmed. I keep to time when I have a task to be done. My skills are specific to; writing of articles, stories, poems and I can also perform moderating jobs. I am not into programming but if you can recommend some sites where I can easily go through intense coaching, then I would love to follow this line because I am a very fast learner and proactive in nature. In all honesty, I would be so glad if you can be my pathfinder to this greater journey.

E

eldavis

You can try your hands on beermoneyforum, the last I checked it's very possible to even earn up to four dollars there, I don't know if they have stopped their unlimited earnings though. Besides that I do not know of any other place one can earn such amount on a single day.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are so many things you can do to make $3 or more on daily basis. You can even combine two or more websites together in order to make that amount. I do the same thing and I was able to make up to $4 in a day from different website

You need to get started first with Trendri. The forum gives you the opportunity to make money from the incentive program if you are ready to post quality comments and topics. You only need to meet some mandatory posts to get verified. You can make up to $2 in a day on the website if you want diligently.

Then you can also go over to beer money forum. It is also a get paid to post forum. You start making money the moment you sign up with the website. She can wake up to $2 in a day on this website as well. If you combine the any from this website and that of Trendri, you are going to make $4 in total.

This is how I have been doing it since the beginning of this year. You only need to post regularly in order to make $30 an average from the two website. I hope my comment helps you to some extent.