Mr Seeker

Capture.JPG
When you first hear about DollarClix, what comes to mind? The first thing that came to mind for us were those Paid To Click sites, which pay users a fraction of a cent to click advertisements. This is due to the fact that the word "Clix" is closely connected with PTC sites. With the exception of Neobux, popularly known as the king of PTC, the world of PTC is saturated with 95 percent scam sites, which is why we rarely dive into them.

However, we are mistaken; DollarClix is a GPT site that pays members for doing online chores such as surveys and offers. It does not appear to be a PTC site, so we decided to join and study further. What's more, guess what? We were compensated, but before you sign up, read our DollarClix review to determine if it's worth your time and effort.

??Click here for your free account after you satisfied from the review

Capture 2.JPG
What is DollarClix, and how does it work?

DollarClix is a GPT site where you may earn money by completing easy online tasks. The duties are similar to those found on other GPT sites, and include competing surveys, watching videos, signing up for offers, and more. DollarClix was created in July 2015 and is owned by Opinion Capital Inc., which was founded in 2012. They're experts in matching sample research projects with the most qualified respondents.

How do you make money with DollarClix?

• Paid Surveys
DollarClix, like other GPT sites, is a survey router that connects users to paid surveys provided by third parties. To determine your eligibility for the survey, you will be requested to complete a quick profiling survey. Because of our geographical settings, it can be difficult for some of us to obtain qualifications. Unfortunately, there is no way out, and this is the identical issue that exists on all other GPT sites.
  • Completing Offers
You can choose from over 10 offers under the "OfferWall" drop-down menu, including the most popular survey routers such as Peanut Labs, CPX Research, Poll Fish, and many others. To receive the points, you must strictly follow the offer's instructions and complete all requirements. Aside from surveys, you can also earn points by downloading mobile apps and using them for a period of time. There are, however, certain deals that need you to sign up for a free trial and provide your credit card information. We advise against accepting such offers. The number of points you can get varies based on the intricacy of the offer, but the average is between 20 and 100 points.
  • Referral Programs
It offers a substantial referral program in which you can earn 20% of your referral profits. DollarClix, in our experience, offers one of the higher referral rates when compared to other GPT sites, which only provide an average of 5% to 10%. When your referral deposits their first $1 into their account, you'll get a $0.25 incentive.
  • Promo Codes
By entering promo codes into your account, you can earn free points. The majority of these codes may be found on their official Twitter and Facebook accounts, which are both very active.

How do I get paid?

Capture 8.JPG

Who is eligible to participate?

DollarClix is open to people from all over the world, with the minimum age limit of 18 years old. However, if you live in the United States or the United Kingdom, you will have greater income prospects. It's absolutely free to sign up and get started with a simple process that only takes a few minutes. After you've submitted the form, check your email to confirm your account, and you're good to go.
Testimonials about DollarClix

Capture 3.JPG Capture 4.JPG Capture 5.JPG Capture 6.JPG Capture 7.JPG

So make sure to partner with this website for free and earn your cash right now !!!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
View attachment 48615 \
Look at my previous massages with daily payment proofs with this one
I've seen your payment proof, made by different merchants. How come your payment didn't come from dollarclix direct? Instead, it comes with considerable number of merchants, making it doubtful. How long did it take you to earn those funds in there? And again, what kind of tasks are there for me to do and earn money with dollarclix?
I need this confirmations to be certain about the site before I can carry operation to work on it and earn money. If not, I can't fancy my chances around the site to earn money.

Mr Seeker

If surveys are open for me, then I'll say its possible for me to earn up to $50 a month or above doing more of the surveys. But since it's not open for me, then I don't see any reward site like micro job site offering me such amount in a month doing some simple tasks. I don't see anything that will enable a user earning when 10$ a day from any of the rewarding site let alone earning 100$ in a single day, that's impossible.
Capture 16.JPG \
Look at my previous massages with daily payment proofs with this one

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If surveys are open for me, then I'll say its possible for me to earn up to $50 a month or above doing more of the surveys. But since it's not open for me, then I don't see any reward site like micro job site offering me such amount in a month doing some simple tasks. I don't see anything that will enable a user earning when 10$ a day from any of the rewarding site let alone earning 100$ in a single day, that's impossible.

Mr Seeker

My number one question for this is that does it support all countries all around the globe, I mean does it allow third world countries, can one do this task from a location like Nigeria. Most of these platform usually do discriminate, I am sorry if that sounds harsh, but I am just saying based on the experience I have heard in the past concerning stuffs like this. You would not believe it if I told you that I was denied from being paid after I did a particular job online, and I met the minimum payout balance yet I wasn’t granted my payment meanwhile the other people from the developed was able to get their money.
Don't be sorry for asking questions before partnering with these survey websites. It's a good thing. I also have some experiences not receiving my payments after I did some particular works with some websites. But in this site I always receive my payment right on time. All they need is working with them constantly. And my clients around globe are also getting their payments with no problem. So in my opinion it is definitely worldwide

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
My number one question for this is that does it support all countries all around the globe, I mean does it allow third world countries, can one do this task from a location like Nigeria. Most of these platform usually do discriminate, I am sorry if that sounds harsh, but I am just saying based on the experience I have heard in the past concerning stuffs like this. You would not believe it if I told you that I was denied from being paid after I did a particular job online, and I met the minimum payout balance yet I wasn’t granted my payment meanwhile the other people from the developed was able to get their money.

Mr Seeker

Yeah, it might be available worldwide as you have pointed out but we all know that those residing outside the USA or the UK will find it more difficult to earn from and you said stuff about you earn more when you refer more people, don't really sound like my kind of site.
And from your payment proof it seems as though they do make payments only through PayPal. This alone tells that it's not meant for everyone as the PayPal account is not fully accessible to all countries especially the tier 3 countries that can't even access it at all. I don't think they've got a cryptocurrency option
Capture 13.JPG

See today Nov. 17th payments. Not only they are paying from paypal. People like various payment methods and all are there

Skysaint

Verified member
Though this site pays even more for USA and UK like countries, it doesn't mean others can not earn from this website. And this is available worldwide too. This will be useful to whom want to earn some extra cash. I didn't say that this will make you a millionaire. Just some cash. But easy and free to use
Yeah, it might be available worldwide as you have pointed out but we all know that those residing outside the USA or the UK will find it more difficult to earn from and you said stuff about you earn more when you refer more people, don't really sound like my kind of site.
And from your payment proof it seems as though they do make payments only through PayPal. This alone tells that it's not meant for everyone as the PayPal account is not fully accessible to all countries especially the tier 3 countries that can't even access it at all. I don't think they've got a cryptocurrency option

Mr Seeker

I have checked the website and it does seem to look like a professional, survey website to me that has a good rating, but I believe that it is useless for many people because since it is a survey website, I do not think that it send survey to many countries, so this means not all the people can earn.
Though this site pays even more for USA and UK like countries, it doesn't mean others can not earn from this website. And this is available worldwide too. This will be useful to whom want to earn some extra cash. I didn't say that this will make you a millionaire. Just some cash. But easy and free to use

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have checked the website and it does seem to look like a professional, survey website to me that has a good rating, but I believe that it is useless for many people because since it is a survey website, I do not think that it send survey to many countries, so this means not all the people can earn.

Mr Seeker

Capture 10.JPG

Here is the payment proof of yesterday payouts from DollarClix. You see 100$ 150$ also 220$.
Don't miss out this chance to earn some extra cash easily.
Click the link in the article for your free account and start getting benefits from this one
Choice is yours!!!

Mr Seeker

At times I am always careful when someone or a website promises too much. I do feel it might be impossible to get all what they promise. It will take few or no website that will give that much. Besides, the survey sites are cool way of making money but not to this extent.
And I am always careful when I recommend a website to someone

Mr Seeker

Like you have clearly mentioned, it's just like other survey sites that only recognize the tier one regions. If these sites are actually looking for traffic then they should allow some lower tier countries to partake especially Nigeria be this kinda stuff is our thing. Anyway, how is it even possible to earn up to $100 in a day from survey site
It's from not only your own effort. See I'd mentioned a referral program for this website. So your income depends on your promoting abilities. See the yesterday payout of the last person

Capture 9.JPG

btaliat

VIP Contributor
At times I am always careful when someone or a website promises too much. I do feel it might be impossible to get all what they promise. It will take few or no website that will give that much. Besides, the survey sites are cool way of making money but not to this extent.

Skysaint

Verified member
Like you have clearly mentioned, it's just like other survey sites that only recognize the tier one regions. If these sites are actually looking for traffic then they should allow some lower tier countries to partake especially Nigeria be this kinda stuff is our thing. Anyway, how is it even possible to earn up to $100 in a day from survey site