I've always wondered if it's no scam when people say they make money online.

Dickson0804

I have a friend in school who always was encouraging me that I should join him in the crypto world, but like an acaic man, I felt that that world is simply a world of hoodlums. But when I started seeing the difference in his life, the things he could afford and how he dresses, I realiazed that there could indeed be something real going on there. I'm just recalling this to speak of how appreciative I am to realize that here on a uniques forum like this, my fears are unfounded.

There is money to be made on the internet generally.....We just need to know where we can fit in. People make huge amount of money with crypto currency, but there is also a big risk there as well. Most people that made money from crypto were people that bought low priced crypto years back and it turn out to be something huge for them now. We also have people that trades it on daily basis and they are making loads of cash from it. So it's all in diverse ways to earn from, you just need to find one thing then learn it properly so you can earn too.