Customer is always right is not a correct policy.

SHAHID123

In my experience, customer is always right is not something to follow. Here I can share my personal experience of General store business. When I started this business I was following this statement as when customer was asking for credit I was blindly giving them, when customer was saying as your product quality is not UpTo the mark, you must give me discount them I was considering this, but after sometime I realized as this is a specific group of customers those who are cheaters. They are just trying to cheat me and give me regular losses. After than I changed my strategy and started saying no, as no you are saying wrong my product is very good and standard product. I started saying as No, I can't give you products on credit because I don't give it to anybody. Just after sometime my business started showing good profit and things started coming normal.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Customers is always right is an old school though in the business community. In the past businesses used to believe that customers are right and they used to create products and services that they believe their customers would like. Today businesses do not care about customers, they create products and services and then through marketing campaign, they feed into the head of people that if they do not buy this product or service, they will be missing so many things in life. Customers believe into these marketing gimmicks.

Axis

Banned
The business saying that customers is always right is absolutely not true if we were to examine it inwardly. But technically it is only a form of campaign in order to point out the fact that customers and clients must maintain a good relationship when it comes to buying and selling. The business owner must make sure to listen carefully to what the client or customer has to say in order to know in what areas to satisfy his or her needs. In the situation where customer complains to a business owner the business manager or owner must obviously pay attention and make sure to rectify such issue if possible.