Smart traders always stay ahead

ananyabushra

Smart traders always stay ahead. I realized this a few days ago when Arkham was launched, and numerous individuals received a 5-digit USD airdrop from the project. Arkham was listed on several exchanges, including Binance, and it was a Binance Launchpad's project. Many people anticipated that the price would experience a significant increase after being listed there, leading them to decide to wait and sell at that point.

However, Arkham had already been listed on Bitget an hour earlier than Binance. Not many people sold on Bitget; instead, they chose to buy, hoping that the price would surge after being listed on Binance, allowing them to sell for a profit.

Nevertheless, when it eventually got listed on Binance, the situation changed, and they were unable to take full advantage of the Arkham price increase. A rush to sell ensued, and unlike Bitget, the price didn't reach $1 on Binance. As a result, those few people who had sold on Bitget earlier received more profit.

Oh, you mentioned this token and I could remember performing some arbitrage with it on Bitget. I actually have observed that most of the tokens they list often have a nice price trend and so it's always a good opportunity for arbitrage amongst other strategies I've explored. Is there any current update with ARKM? and what should be expected moving forward?