Is mkmoney.xyz a Scam Site or Legit?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Just looking at their address I perceive something suspicious. Why is their ".xyz" you should read one of my articles on "how to Identify and avoid a scam website" Just by look at the address you should have noticed something unusual.

So many fake sites there, they buy an existing website , change the domain name and use it for their selfish interest oftentimes, these sites don't stay up to 7 months , they go off the radar then resurface again with new name , they keep doing this over and over to deceive gullible minds.

Your mind is already telling you it's fake , the more reason you should avoid it. You don't also have any positive review on the site so why still working on it.

PICKFORD

Verified member
There is no doubting the fact that this site is a scam. I could remember early 2020 a friend of mine introduced me to a website I can not vividly rememberwhat its name was but what I am sure of is that the site ends at xyz.com I use this site for two weeks to make money online and when I reach the minimum threshold I wasn't able to withdraw or do that was successful in the sites but I didn't receive any payment into my PayPal account proving the fact that website with it's domain as a course where is e.com is a scam site recently I see one with the domain as money xyz.com all around social media like Facebook Instagram including YouTube as well claiming to be a legit website but when I click the link it was no difference from the other website that scammed me and I quickly told others not to invest a single penny into the website, although some of their side are free I also advise others not to waste their time and your phone resources on website like this. it is practically obvious that the site is a scam because of its arrangement and begging vocabulary used in it.

MOSIUR

There are many scam sites here and there. We cannot detect easily while working but if we take the help of the members of any forum by posting a thread, it is very easy to justify the site. I think we all should know about a site posting in the forum before working in the suspected site. Otherwise, we have to suffer in the long run.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Is mkmoney.xyz a Scam Site or Legit? They have not paid me for task performed on their site.
Hi. Hope you are doing well. Thank you for your post. I just searched this site. The truth is that I have never heard about it before. Well, I am not sure if it is legit or not. I think that it would be wise to stop working on this site since they have not paid you for the task you have performed.
I understand that this is very disappointing and unfair for you at the same time. So, my humble opinion is not to waste any more time and effort working on this site.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of sites online these days but it is difficult to figure out which ones are legit and which ones are fake. Thus, it is very important to read some reviews about the specific site you are interested in before registering and starting working on it. You can even ask your friends about it or post a question here on Trendri. :)

For this reason, I would not change Trendri for any other platform. Trendri is a legit and trustworthy site. It is the only platform I would recommend to my friends and to everyone of course. We can earn money easily by creating new threads and by replying to other members' posts. It is so simple! So, we have better concentrate here because not only do we earn money but we also have a good time working on Trendri.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The truth is that they are a lot scam sites out there it is always advisable before you work onna site to read the reviews about such sites, this will help you to avoid wasting your time and efforts on sites that wouldn't pay you in the long run. so try to make a withdrawal and update us here whether the site is paying

E

eldavis

Where you referred to the site by someone? If yes then I think you should contact the person to find out more about this issue. I have never heard of this site before but it's name really looks suspicious though. Have you seen anyone that has been paid before?

Finger Geek

Verified member
Just looking at their address I perceive something suspicious. Why is their ".xyz" you should read one of my articles on "how to Identify and avoid a scam website" Just by look at the address you should have noticed something unusual.

So many fake sites there, they buy an existing website , change the domain name and use it for their selfish interest oftentimes, these sites don't stay up to 7 months , they go off the radar then resurface again with new name , they keep doing this over and over to deceive gullible minds.

Your mind is already telling you it's fake , the more reason you should avoid it. You don't also have any positive review on the site so why still working on it.
You may be right with that . But it is not all xyz domain extension that are scam. I have worked with some websites that has xyz domain name extension and are legit. I have been paid to my wallet with them before and they are still paying.
There are some people that just like the domain extension and go for it. Like cash.online is a legit website and have been paying in bitcoin cash for long with no sign of scam.
Moreover websites that we called scam are not really scam. Truly they don't pay but that does not mean that they are scam. Since they did not ask membership fees from members. But we can called them fake websites since they are not paying.
Recently I registered a domain and it has xyz domain extension. I used the extension because I like it and I don't want to use .com. I would have gone for .io but it is expensive. I want to use it to open a blog. If I start using it. Does that mean it is also a scam blog?

PICKFORD

Verified member
Bringing in cash is great yet believing it to be a simple undertaking is awful.
There are numerous web-based sites currently present that guarantee that one can procure effectively on their website. Yet, destinations that offer simple approaches to procuring on the web ends up being a trick later. Consequently, the point and thought process behind the Mkmoney Review are to clarify, why Mkmoney is a trick site or not? Composing every day on the trick locales we realize that Mkmoney is a trick site.

Our point isn't simply to stamp a site as a trick. We need individuals to become mindful of the functioning idea of the trick destinations. On the off chance that you gain something from this article, kindly offer it with others. Individuals frantically need to acquire. They indiscriminately follow trick locales and later feel regretful. We as a whole need to ready however many individuals as we can.Mkmoney is a site that offers individuals all around the world to deal with their site and acquire in dollars. The work is exceptionally basic for example you need to see the advertisement units and draws in more reference.

The rationale given by trick destinations is that organizations who burn through cash on their promotion on the various stages offer cash straightforwardly to individuals for watching their advertisements and bringing in cash. We additionally accept such rationale as we need it to be valid as we likewise in a need to bring in cash. Con artists exploit this mindset. They know many individuals all over the planet are in urgent need to bring in cash.

The data about the proprietor isn't accessible on the Mkmoney site. Indeed, even no data is accessible on the site. Destinations in which cash is involved should share their proprietor data to expand straightforwardness.

the Mkmoney site has no genuine business. They are giving reference assignments to individuals and that's it. The reference strategy is involved by authentic organizations for advancing their business. Like Uber gives credits or a complementary lift when your reference utilizes the Uber application. The matter of Uber is known to everybody. A reference is utilized for the exposure of a business. In Mkmoney, a reference is accustomed to bring more references and that's it.

The Mkmoney site isn't veritable and it won't pay you. It is available to social event data. Data is the oil of the internet and doesn't think it is an extremely inconspicuous point as the compass of the website is worldwide.

zanny1049

I have no reseach about this particular website whetherit is legit or scam. but in my personal experience the domain of this website is .xyz which suggests that team intensions behind this website not serious or unprofessional. This kind of approach always make any project doubtful. I suggest to avoid these kind of websites and don't waste your precious time.