Bloomearner.xyz Reviews: legit or scam?

Ajebo25

Verified member
There are many ways by which you can make money online but the problem is that most of this online businesses are scam which has discouraged many people who wants to make money online.

Last month I got to know bloomearner which really got me happy that finally I have a way to make money online but the main problem is that this platform will crash sooner or later because of the domain name and I have analyzed the platform and i found out that the site doesn't run on ads so if you're planning to join this platform know that sooner or later it will crash because the platform only pays members with money gotten from another member registration.

Suba

Staff member
I have visited the Bloomearner site and did some research, firstly the domain name Bloomearner is still new, not more than a year old which was registered on Dec 24, 2021, the homepage looks very simple and the score is very low, and there are no visitors, so my suspicions are getting stronger that Bloomearner is scam. Moreover, do you think this site pays members from new member deposits, otherwise known as ponzi schemes. So it should be avoided.

Ajebo25

Verified member
I have visited the Bloomearner site and did some research, firstly the domain name Bloomearner is still new, not more than a year old which was registered on Dec 24, 2021, the homepage looks very simple and the score is very low, and there are no visitors, so my suspicions are getting stronger that Bloomearner is scam. Moreover, do you think this site pays members from new member deposits, otherwise known as ponzi schemes. So it should be avoided.
Yes suba am very sure, how I found out was when I saw that the platform doesn't run Google AdSense ads or any other ad platforms so where do they get money to Pay other members? They charge 3000 naira per registration.