Review imaxclix.xyz Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
imaxclix.xyz is a pay-per-click website where we can earn money by clicking on ads.

Advertisements are now being viewed.

5 Ads That Pay Every Day

3 Standard Ads with a maximum payout of $0.01 per click

2 micro-advertisements that pay up to $0.005 per click

* Grid Clix

In Grid, we can win up to $5 for each click and must stay on the advertiser's advertised website for at least 10 seconds to check if we won or not. All winnings from Grid are 100% withdrawable.

* Task completion

* Referrals

To make money from recommendations, we must click daily advertising and have a maximum number of both direct and rented referrals as specified in our membership plan.

Minimum Withdrawal 0.01$

Payment Methods Payeer And Perfect Money

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Since the withdrawal threshold of the site is very low, I believe that it might not be a good paying site and it pays pennies. The website also have an "xyz" domain and such kind of domain sites do not remain or sustain for a long time. I believe that this site might turn into a scam sooner or later in the future.

Suba

Staff member
It seems that Imaxclix.xyz is a new site, registered on Sept 8, 2021, site design is simple but attractive, Pioneer membership will be given to 15000 members, Minimum cashout is very small only $ 0.01, and I found Payment proof but I can't prove fake or genuine . also the forum option doesn't work, so it's not known when this site was launched.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well since we are capable of withdrawing 0.1 Dollars from the website I think it is something that a lot of people can try on to see if they are truly paying but the problem I have now with them is their payment option, at least they should have included cryptocurrency as one of their payment option, this could have attracted a lot of people.

MOSIUR

I am not confirmed what type of site it is. It may be legit but the problem I faced in many ptc sites are that the sites pay in time but their advertisement value is lower. The minimum cash out threshold is only 0.01$. You can earn this cent after a long time. It may be after 2 days.