quiz.xyz review SCAM or LEGIT?

What is quiz.xyz?
quiz.xyz is an online site that claims to pay it's members for taking quizzes on its platform. You can participate in different quizzes from different level. you can also earn by referring friends and family to join the platform with your referral link. You earn 4000 coins and get 40% of Friends income.

How can I join?
You can register on their website quiz.xyz by simply visiting the site and filling in the required information.

How much can I earn?
You earn by completing quizzes and each quiz takes an average of 20 minutes Ariel you can earn about $2 when you answer each set of questions. You can earn an average of $300 it played for up to five hours.

How can I cash out?
There are different payment methods which you can choose from. Payments are processed within an hour to 3 as they claim. You can withdraw your money through bank account, Bitcoin wallets and PayPal.

How to successfully earn?
10 questions are provided with a time duration of 60 seconds to answer as many questions as possible. Each question has four options one of which is the answer to the question. When you select the correct option, 200 gold coin will be awarded to you. you can withdraw your gold coin when you reach the minimum withdrawal amount of 200,000 coin equivalent to $200.

Is quiz.xyz legit or scam?

This website is a scam website. Do not bother registering with them. I created an account with them last year and was not giving my money even after reaching the minimum withdrawal point. I was told my account needs to be activated by dispensing $28 to their account. No genuine site will ask for that amount of money just to activate your account so you could withdraw from the outside. So simply stay away from this website.