Review us-video.xyz review (scam or legit)

Elionia49

I've been signed in to this site for quite some time now,and I've watched alot of paid videos on this site...I reached my withdrawal threshold a few days ago.When I requested for my payout I was asked to refer 30 people b4 I would be able to cash-out.
I was so disappointed...

greenieS

Verified member
It's a scam, no site will give you $ 2- $ 10 for watching a 1 minute video, let's be honest. The .xyz domain is not trusted either, most of them are scams with this extension + graphics that the respective site has. My opinion is not to get involved with him, not to be disappointed afterwards. The internet is full of scam sites like this. Most sites pay $ 0.0001 to watch a video, this site gives you $ 2 per video. :) From here you can draw the conclusion that you want to, but my advice is not to confuse sites like this, it's a waste of time!

Elionia49

It's a scam, no site will give you $ 2- $ 10 for watching a 1 minute video, let's be honest. The .xyz domain is not trusted either, most of them are scams with this extension + graphics that the respective site has. My opinion is not to get involved with him, not to be disappointed afterwards. The internet is full of scam sites like this. Most sites pay $ 0.0001 to watch a video, this site gives you $ 2 per video. :) From here you can draw the conclusion that you want to, but my advice is not to confuse sites like this, it's a waste of time!
Thanks for the update,I really appreciate.I think that I've made my nest on dis site (Trendri).

greenieS

Verified member
Thanks for the update,I really appreciate.I think that I've made my nest on dis site (Trendri).

I'm glad to hear that. I hope you have a pleasant stay here and we are waiting for you with useful, quality posts and information that we can share with each other. :)

Try to do something more useful with your time and more productive. After all, we all pursue the same thing: money. It depends on how you choose to do it.

Instead of watching 1000 videos for $ 1 or completing 1000 captcha manually for $ 0.50, I can complete 2 surveys or post on the forum, much simpler, more comfortable and more enjoyable. :)

Blackdrip

Yeah I noticed also and i believe it's scam