is it worth it to sacrifice time to look for money online ?

Picosso

i have been looking for a way to make money online since three months , and now im earning about 800 a month sometimes less. it takes all day work and i feel kind of not satisfied. Tell me what do you think ? and how you making your own budget?

First of all, i really don't the currency of the right hundred so i can't tell for sure if you are doing well. Is the eight hundred in dollars, naira, pounds, euro or others? Anyway, i feel satisfied with the money i earn online, offcourse i would want to make more money but since i do not have the time right now, as i'm botg studying and working, i'm ok with the money i earn for now. My monthly budget is around twenty five to thirty dollars. Sometimes it could be a little bit more or a little bit less. I know it might not seem like much to you but it solves most of my needs, when i don't want to bother my parents for money. I currently work on two paid to platforms to earn. Which are bizdustry forum and this forum, trendri forum.

IF you are earning much or less money online,the fact is for you to be satisfied with it,I want you to know that there are several ways you can make legit money online,like affiliate marketing which yields huge amount of money if you focus much on it and so many others but be aware that there are a lot of scammers on line so stay at alert.Thanks

i have been looking for a way to make money online since three months , and now im earning about 800 a month sometimes less. it takes all day work and i feel kind of not satisfied. Tell me what do you think ? and how you making your own budget?
800 per month? Are you saying $800 per month? If yes then I would say that you have a real income that you earn every month because $800 is an huge amount to earn online with no Investment. If you are stressed out with how you make money every day and the time been spent, then I would advise you to go for forex or cryptocurrency trading. IF you can be able to learn that, you will be able to earn a stable income and the stress will be reduced.

And to start forex trading, you will need to learn about it and use demo to practice what you learn. Because many people have traders forex and lost there money and this is because they did not first learn and practice it with demo account before they started real Account.

It really depends, but some are lucky to have good money online. I started trading, staking, collecting NFTs, even sports betting using cryptocurrency in OLE777. But of course, all of it are budgeted. It is important to know what you are getting yourself into and to invest what you can afford to lose.

From what we know making money online is absolutely interesting especially if you come across a particular legit and flexible website which totally pays you highly and considerably as a result of you performing some uncomplicated and simple activities. For the past two years that has been my experience when it comes to making money online, and to be sincere so far making money online has been a financial game changer for me. As for any individual trying to make money online but yet thinking whether a time in which he or she spends making money online is absolutely worth it, well my advice to such individual is "yes" making money online is considered to be more profitable and not consistently rewarding compared to the act of making money offline.

Do not let anyone talk you out of making money online, because as technology and modernization is slowly taking over the business and financial world, it is best to become more acquainted on how to use technology such as our smart phones and laptop devices to make money online thereby accessing the internet.

I think the information in the thread is the coolest applied answer to the question the title of this thread painted. You made money, which I can't really relate to the quantity because you didn't state the currency, but you made that money because you were able to pay the price of sacrificing your time skill and intellect towards making money online.

Actually, putting effort and sacrificing towards achieving online money making comes with immediate financial results. And I say this from the context of someone who has an experience on what he is talking about. I started working online and doing so many things which at the beginning wasn't really so easy at all.

But because I was able to sacrifice my time and diligence continually, now am able to make some good amount even though am still yet to make the amount I have set as a goal but I see myself in the highway to achieving that soon.

I saw 800 in your post is that $800 a month? then I'll tell you you are really making it online I wish I can go make up to $200 per month and I'll be so glad to remain online permanently.

The thing is that it is good and worthwhile to make money online especially if you are on a site that is paying good then I think you don't have any business with offline jobs.

Online jobs firstly comes with convenience its makes a lot of sense that one can make money from the confines of one's room. you can make money in your pyjamas you don't even need to step out so it's a good one.

I have been making money online for months now and I find it very convenient and comfortable for me but the only issue I'm having is being able to join a site that is well paying that I can leave offline job.

The advantages of taking surveys online are endless. This method allows you to collect information from a large number of people in a concise time. Since surveys are currently a commonly used tool, they have managed to delve into different sectors such as government agencies, universities, non-profit organizations, etc.

When you take surveys online, you get several advantages over traditional methods. To understand the concept more elaborately, let’s dive into the key benefits of using an online survey.

I am really impressed but you end up confusing we lots here. ( Lol) you didn't state the currency,well I assume it should be in dollars then apploud you for a job well done,you really sacrifice your time and it was worth it. I am also looking for a way to make not online, that was how I was introduced to this forum (trendri) but I am not satisfied yet,I need more good source of online income which I can earn atleast some little dollars in a week. If I happen to see or know a good site to earn from,I don't mind dedicating all my time on it, because as it is now,the economy situation is bad, everything is super cost,bills keeps compiling and expenses keeps increasing.

It took months before I know this site and I believe I will get to see another good paying sites as well. If I see a good paying job online,then I have no business with offline jobs aside a personal business ofcourse.

Making 800$ per month online is cool, their are some time I earn up to that monthly, but not consistent. I am working so hard to keep my income consistent and pass 1,000$ monthly earnings. It will come to reality through persistent hard work. Online earnings takes some time to build up, you wouldn't just start today and you want your earnings to grow overnight. I've disciplined myself for some time in order to save some money for investment, and I've gotten some funds which has kept me earning some reasonable returns daily. I just wish to continue growing daily on my income to reach my future target. I take inspiration from users who are earning reasonable online through their preferred niche. I am earning online only from my passionate niche, I wouldn't go into something I never found passion doing. I love writing, sports, crypto currency, because I'm passionate about them.