Is saving money worth the sacrifice.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Not everyone of us today are blessed with high prestigious and respectful jobs , with huge and positive amount of attractive salaries , and accompanied with the privilege to also enjoy other business in kinds . They are still majorities of us left in the world today , that are still earnings minimal and low earnings or incomes and we are striving hard to allocate money meant for spending , money meant for investing , and money meant for saving from the income we earn . Because majority of people are suffering , thereby extending their working hours in their respective jobs and workplaces in order to have a considerate amount of money to spend and save but yet still earn minimum and low incomes , the question " arises is saving money what's the sacrifice we take ? " .

Absolutely and obviously yes , a large majority of people today that are rich and wealthy can testify to the fact that some of them did not have to break the bank , or break an arm or leg so as to invest in various investment that make them to be rich and wealthy today , sometimes it take a small investment to turn you from being a nobody to a somebody . So it is advisable not to give up , rather save money no matter what , because the act of saving money is worth any sacrifice we give . whether we sacrifice our spending just to save , or whether we cut down the cost of our acquiring of assets and properties just to save . No matter what it is , saving money is worth the sacrifice we give .

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Definitely, I can answer this from experience that it is worth that we can think of to save money. one thing we need to know about life is that it is unpredictable. You can't phantom what will happen the next minute as such it is good to always have money kept aside somewhere.

You might even be thrown into an emergency out of the blues. You wouldn't have to start soliciting for funds at the get go. You should be able to help yourself first at any emergency. How would you achieve this by having a saving. You can get money from your savings and start out first

So it isn't funny at all if you do not have money you can depend on when the need arises. You need to always save no matter how small you can. it does go a long way to help when you need money mist.

E

eldavis

Are you asking the sacrifice for saving? Or are you asking of the sacrifice is worth it?
In terms of if saving is worth the sacrifice I believe the answer to this is yes. Though saving alone would not make you rich, it still plays an important role in our day to day lives and would definitely save you from having to beg or borrow loans to sort out certain issues. While you save, I would advice you also invest so you can earn more.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Sometimes saving money really worth the sacrifice because one can not save without any reason behind it.
Is either one save in order to meet unforeseen circumstances. That is; one can save in order to meet some accidental thing that may occur suddenly .
One may also save to spend on one project or the other.
Another thing is that one may save just for transactionary motive.
Saving worth the sacrifice when it is been use for a good thing after it has been saved. It worth it if it is yielding good returns and profit.
But when the saving did not bring any advantaged to the person who save it then its not worth it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've commented on a topic like this before, let me go on to share my view again.

Saving money requires sacrifice no doubt, not everyone has such discipline to save money for some period of time. I save money, even if my expenses are becoming too unbearable. I try my best to cut down my expenses in order to stay afloat with savings. When saving becomes too hard for me, I do my best to save and lock my funds using my branch wallet, without touching it again for the period of one month. Such is a tremendous way to give discipline to my funds she not just tampering with it, it taking from there to give out to anyone. If you don't have such kind of discipline to save you can't save up, even your friends will make you not to save when you have those ones that loves moving out and drinking alot of substances and squandering funds unnecessarily. So, when you discover you have such kind of friends, the best you can do is locking your funds which makes you not to tamper with it and solving any need at all until the period of locking elapse.

SANIA

You are absolutely right. It is worth the effort. Saving money can help you out in difficult phases of your life.
You can utilize this money in times of need and hardship if you lose your job or you want something that will require alot of money.
In my opinion, investment of money is more profitable than saving money. It will help you to increase your profit and annual revenue than just saving money.
But you have to save money in order to invest money.
It is wise to invest money in profitable business.
The money should not be used to jist meet your needs.
You have to build up a business with this earned money if you want to be rich and successful in the business.
This is my opinion regarding this matter.
I am more of a investment person than the person who just love spending money on unprofitable businesses.
I wish all of the people best of luck for their jobs, savings and investment.s

Kendy

Verified member
Ultimately, when it comes to saving money, it is worth all the sacrifice. There are some people that frowns at saving money because of the awareness of cryptocurrency trading but this is risky on one hand even for experts in the trading activities but when it comes to the act of saving money, there are very low risk chances. There is a greater advantage of saving money, because without this saving,, it would not be possible to have an investment. There are different ways where we choose to save our money which could be; through banks, piggy box, team contribution and also investment could be a good saving plans as well.

On a personal level, saving money has been worth the sacrifice. Whenever I receive my income, no matter how small the money is, I try my best to save money from it and this has helped me in lot of ways to avoid debts. Saving money has helped me to have a plan towards paying my rent even before it reaches the expiry date and the renewal stage. I have never regretted the decision to save money and even if I choose to invest, it would be offline where I have higher control of my asset.

Richee84

Savings can be see as money keep to be use in the future of for unforeseen circumstances that might happen. Savings is not that easy as it is a great sacrifice made now in order to enjoy the end result. Savings required a lot of sacrifice and hunger but those that are able to endure it laugh last. Money made from savings can be very useful and helpful when there is unforeseen circumstances or event that require money. Money made from savings can be use to expand business which is far better than collecting loan to expand it. Those that made the sacrifice to save get to see later in life that there savings has help them to achieve so any things in life. It also help in building there savings culture which is very good advantage to there future. It is not worthwhile working without making attempt to have savings, for us to grow in any work we do then we must have savings. We use learn to save no matter how small it is, working without making savings is like eat ones future now cause there will be that time when there wouldn't be that energy to work and make savings again at old age.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Saving money is very important . Personally I do not even see any single disadvantage of saving money because saving has really helped so many people to establish their own dream business and also build their own dream houses and so many other things.

If you are not saving for anything , but the for the fact that you will need that money in the future to invest in real estate or engage in any other profitable ventures should be the only motivating factors to so many people.

In whatever I will be trying to do , I will always try as much as possible to save money because I know if I can be able to save , I will be able to at least start up some business in the future after retirement or to invest in real estate.

A lot of people in the other hand do not even see the need of investing or saving their money because probably some people are addicted to something that is really taking a lot of their money.

To some people in the other hand , they cannot save money because they are just spending their money extravagantly in something that may not likely benefit them in the future.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Saving money is really important. It comes with so many benefits that are worth your sacrifice to spend. One of those importance is that you will have a source of capital whenever you choose to invest or start a small business. You won't go through the stress of taking a loan or borrowing from friends and family.

Another importance of saving is that it gives you enough money to spend during emergencies. If you can remember how the COVID-19 pandemic hit people unaware, you will agree with me that it is so much better to be prepared by saving money for emergencies. Other emergencies could not be global, such as a health problem or an accident.

Saving also aids a lot when you are planning on something big in the future. Such as a couple that plans to do a wedding and but a house to build home for their new family. Or you are planning to buy a laptop to aid your improvement in online work. Saving allows you to have these things that you are ambitious about.

Then there is the importance of saving towards an insurance cover. Which comes in so many forms. Maybe a health insurance, life insurance or property insurance. They are very important.

Shigobad2020

Saving money is actually worth the sacrifice because there will be a reason behind the savings , you cannot save money without having something of focus .

Taking for example , I lost my job during the pandemic and i spent almost every money i have , but I also need to start my own business after the pandemic and i don't have enough money to fund the business . So I need to start saving in order to start my own business which I succeded in starting after one year .
And sometimes it's even better to invest than to save because your saving will be stagnant in your account if not decreased due to unecesarry charges , but your investment will keep increasing if you are into a legal investment , but the only negative aspect investment has is that if you make a mistakes anytime investing in a wrong business, you might loose everything.