Saving Money Is saving money really worth the stress?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
We know that saving money can be very very frustrating sometimes , especially if you consider the fact that you have to deny yourself so many things that would have ordinarily been appealing to you just for the fact that you want to save money .

This is especially common in people who are not really making so much money from the job or tax that they are doing .

If you're somebody who is caught up in a situation like this , you definitely doubt the worthiness of saving money.

Sometimes, you get you realise that a lot of people spend so much of their energy thinking about how much to save and did not end up enjoying their life , only for people to realise after they die die they had enough money saved somewhere who is they did not use to enjoy your life while they were living .

Situations like this have cause a lot of young people to come up with a mentality that says it is better to spend all the money you have right now and not to even bother about savings because there is no guarantee for the future at all no matter how much you save your money .

I sometimes really think that this is very true because you may be sending all your money to your savings account with the hope that one day you will use it to do a very big project ,but at the end of the day you may not even actualize that project again .

What do you have to say about this topic , do you think that it is worth it to be saving your money instead of spending it and enjoying your life ?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I'm one person that don't mind stressing my self to make money legit money. You are doing well for your self and even the universe will bless you for doing this and not going the illegal route to try to make money.

One thing about stressing self to make money is that you learn along the way, you learn what works and what can never work for you. I tell people no knowledge is awaste, you can't just know what you might just use the knowledge acquired for tomorrow so you need to keep working and learning.

I tell my myself making money stress is just all I need to keep moving up financially. The economy is so bad now almost everywhere but you can overcome it and it will be from working hard especially different jobs to make money. You can make it if you set your mind at it it is always possible.

Kendy

Verified member
The importance of saving money cannot be under estimated. The relevance of saving money is to have a backup to lean on when our financial resources is running slim. Since I cultivated the habit of saving money, I have not had a reason to run into bad debts. Lack of saving money is what makes people incur debts. I think that saving money is really worth the stress because it stands as a way to salvage unnecessary loan taking. Prior to this time, I had no means of saving money because the job I was involved.

Before my salary was paid, I had incurred so much debt and even when I decided to save, I still dipped my hands into the money because my needs were unmet. The stress that comes with saving no matter the situation is worth the stress. It gets so depressing when I am out of funds and I have no backup plan to fall unto. I devise two ways of saving money, the first is with my piggy bank at home, where I save very little and I save in the bank as well to achieve my target. The act of saving should be inculcated and one should be determined about it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
What you are passing through does not really have anything to do with saving but it only has so many things to do with you because you are the one that is causing it yourself because probably maybe you are not discipline in your own way.

If you think that saving of money is not worth the stress then you should consider investing your money in cryptocurrency because when you invest your money in cryptocurrency you won't likely dip your hand inside your wallet especially when your cryptocurrency is going down because you won't likely feel comfortable to sell it at Lost and that is what a lot of people are doing including me.

I consider Investment to be among one of the best way of saving for me because it is online and sometimes I cannot use that my money easily because I am discipline to invest in cryptocurrency for long-term purposes.

Saving is absolutely necessary for student because it is with the help of saving that can I help you raise money to settle any of your academic challenges such as buying of book or carrying out research and assignments and so on.

It all depends on what do you want.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Not everyone today are blessed with prestigious and high paying jobs with attractive salaries and other benefits in kinds . Only a few out of the majority of people in the world today have enough money as a result of working in high paying prestigious jobs that pays them huge amount of salaries , and so these individuals have enough money to save , enough money to spend and consume , and enough money to invest . They are a major majority of individuals that are still part of the Poor class of income earners . and these people have a little amount of money to spend , and a little portion of their earnings to save . People that make up this poor class of income earners sometimes feel that the saving of money is stressful and is not worth the stress .

Absolutely not ! To save money is very essential and no matter whether we feel stressed because we have to save money the act of saving is actually worth the stress . Because it will be for our own good later on in the future . The process of saving is to prepare to be able to handle future unforeseen circumstances that may occur later on in the future . Majority of individuals are becoming remorseful , disappointed , and devastated in themselves for not being able to save money when they had a job but now they are retired and are living in abject poverty and striken penury . So in order to avoid this we must save even if we feel stressed to do it .

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Saving should not give any body stress at all rather it should be some thing that will give one more joy. It will only become stress when the person that save it does not remove there mind from the money completely instead still continues to think about how to spend it.
Once one has save the money one should cast his or her mind away from it so that it will not turn to stress.
A times saving in the bank can really help because one will not just be spending any how and by do doing one Will be able to plan with it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't see any stress with saving money, because you aren't obliged to save all you've made at once and again, no one is forcing you to save money or not. It is a personal choice, if you like it, you can simply go into saving with discipline. Their are people who save money but aren't still disciplined with the money they kept aside. If you think you aren't disciplined with money, you spend even from your savings, then you should get an app, a wallet app, and lock your funds in it,up to some certain duration of time. Continue doing that way in order to add security to your funds since you can't save up without touching it when it is just idle.

Again, locking your funds till certain duration of time gives you interest on top of your money, that's a tremendous choice too. I use 'Opay, Branch Intl wallet' to save my funds and earning recurring commissions from them daily, and weekly. I am just happy earning such an extra income using those two wallet app especially branch that offers 20% annual interest upon your savings with them. Such kind of interest rate aren't even feasible with some crypto exchange offering you percentage upon your money you saved with them.