Movieblock worth it?

App/website ratings
3.00 star(s)

deucher

I don't know how popular this app became, but I used it for a while because they paid money for you to listen to music and watch videos. It was not a bad app for me because they paid more than 5 dollars a month and I even managed to withdraw funds, but it didn't last long and they started reducing the payment every week because of the large number of people. I still tried to earn something, but it was no longer profitable for me because it took a lot of time, but the profit was not worth it. If someone is still making money with them, write whether it is worth it or not? I know they wrote about some kind of improvement, but I'm not sure if it's for the better or if they'll stop paying more at all

Last edited:

Nite

Valued Contributor
We need to consider that such apps operate on a delicate balance between user engagement and profitability. As more users join, the earnings are spread thin, making it challenging to sustain high payment rates. Additionally, promises of improvements may not always translate into better earnings for users. So, Movieblock may offer initial incentives for earning money, it's important to be aware of the potential pitfalls such as decreasing payments over time.