Is it worth it giving time to apply for lotteries that are free or less paid ones?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
You may have gone across some sites that do a kind of lottery contests and whom they find lucky, they will pay them. But, there are also some sites that will recommend you download their software i.e. a kind of mining thing that will earn you some sort of coins and the more you earn those, the more you have chances to earn.

However, this is a luck game as I have seen this Sweepstakes software thing in Timebucks and they choose 30 lucky winners each week. But, there are some sites that will invite you to play lottery games. I have observed these more happening in top tier countries. In India, it is not too much but it's quite merging these days.

What are your views on it?

Queentener

You may have gone across some sites that do a kind of lottery contests and whom they find lucky, they will pay them. But, there are also some sites that will recommend you download their software i.e. a kind of mining thing that will earn you some sort of coins and the more you earn those, the more you have chances to earn.

However, this is a luck game as I have seen this Sweepstakes software thing in Timebucks and they choose 30 lucky winners each week. But, there are some sites that will invite you to play lottery games. I have observed these more happening in top tier countries. In India, it is not too much but it's quite merging these days.

In my own opinion, due to my experience from those sites which offers free lottery's most are just looking for traffic to their site because most times after spinning it ends up a scam. I would not advise anybody to use them instead pay for the lottery and be hopeful since lottery is a game of luck.

Olajidey

I personally don't trust sit like that I believe the statistic on their site that state who win their lottery is fake if you check for most of the review for this site you will start to wonder why is it so that non of this people give a good review about them is it that all these people are not qualified, so who are they awarding win for.

Augusta

VIP Contributor

Well, anything to make money on the net is welcome by me provided the site pays and it is legit I'm good with it. I do take part with the one on BMF but I'm yet to win. I like that because bmf is a genuine and the admin will always pay at the end of the day. So if the sites are paying then I'm good with it

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Well, anything to make money on the net is welcome by me provided the site pays and it is legit I'm good with it. I do take part with the one on BMF but I'm yet to win. I like that because bmf is a genuine and the admin will always pay at the end of the day. So if the sites are paying then I'm good with it
Is it free to take part in?

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
In case of free lotteries, I don't think there is any harm; such sites earn from CMP ads, and they just need regular visitors, their revenue is shared with winners of lotteries, that's all. However not all lottery sites are honest to pay; so I'll only visit which pays instantly and not to wait till reach minimum cashout.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Lotteries are a big waste of time and money in my opinion. In fact, many people have wasted a good amount of money buying lotteries and gained absolutely nothing. It is much better to spend money on much better things like opening your own small business rather than wasting money on buying lotteries. According to Better Business Bureau, older people are more likely to fall victims to lottery scams.

Ekuvero

Those potteries site won't pay you a dime they would only waste your effort and data spinning thinking you would earn a reward at the end of the spin.but unknowingly to you they are only using you to draw traffic to their websites so I won't advise anybody to involve him or herself into this cause it would only waste the person data hoping for a reward he won't see. People who participate in this lotteries have a very lower Chance to win. It isn't advisable at all to involve one self into it

Profwriter

The challenge that I have with this is that most of these sites are fakes, and I don't like wasting my time and feeling very bad when I don't recive what they have promised, there are too many numerous site like that. Moreso after receiving the payments, you are not able to make withdraw because they do set withdrawal limits that are higher than what they paid you.

Daykas

Mostly site that offer you lottery at free or cheaper rate are either looking for traffic to gain.
Cause most of them will only be showing you fake evidence in convincing you and even when you tend to win,all they do is to place a charges higher than what you won when calculated.

Shigobad2020

My brother, life is a gamble itself and its worth it to apply for free lotteries and the less paid ones , you can be lucky to win and lotteries are real ,i have two friends that won a visa lotteries and are now in Germany and Greece respectively, so everything is based on luck, what kills you might be a blessing for me.