Are survey site worth giving a try,most especially if you are from Nigeria.

Daykas

Because has from the recent research I made,I found out that most survey site restricted some of the African countries but most especially Nigeria.
Should we say Nigeria is a country where people did not appreciate survey or those survey are not ment for us. I even found out that once you are from Nigeria,you have to make use of a VPN for you to have access.

Shigobad2020

Let me not discourage you, if you try a survey in nigeria and you know most of the survey site restricted Nigerians and some other countries and you still went ahead and use VPN, it will go but you will never get any work and if you are given a task, they won't pay you because they knew already that you have tampered with the system.

Succjay

Because has from the recent research I made,I found out that most survey site restricted some of the African countries but most especially Nigeria.
Should we say Nigeria is a country where people did not appreciate survey or those survey are not ment for us. I even found out that once you are from Nigeria,you have to make use of a VPN for you to have access.
I would say no because if you are a Nigerian or an African, you are just there to waste your time and resources as you will not be able to make it. The survey sites I have seen so far does not benefit Africans. But the westerners are given preferential treatment.

Ekuvero

Most of these survey site's aren't worth trying if you aren't from any country in the tier 1 regions. Most survey site doesn't support or benefit African users. You won't even be able to register some without bypassing their security measures with VPN for instance site like Prolific survey. And most of them do make their payments through PayPal which is a but complicated due to the restrictions on Nigeria users.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Get paid to do survey sites are one of the easiest way to make money on the online. But most of this survey websites are for the top tier countries.

I mean most of these surveys are available for those who live in countries like United States, Canada, Australia etc.

Even if you sign up as a Nigerian on these websites, there is a possibility that you might not have enough survey available for your region.

There are some survey websites that doesn't accept Nigerian at all. All these factors make it a bit hard for Nigerians to make money from survey websites. Therefore it does not worth the time doing survey in Nigeria.

Queentener

My candid advice don't waste time on survey sites I don't think that thing works for Nigerians there are even some that they'll allow you work, you will be allowed to do the survey, but when it's time to pay my brother it's not the same energy you just end up wasting your data, your time and the emotional stress you go through. And the VPN stuff it's scam even if you are given access to it at the end of the day you won't get paid, you just work so it's a no-no for me and I don't think you should venture into it as not just to waste your time.

Shigobad2020

Dont even trying going to any survey sites if you are from Nigeria, India or any part of Africa because you at going to be dissapointed in the end , most of the survey sites are not for Africans , I have tried most of it but I came back with nothing just disappointment, it's not worth trying at all.

Dika777

Dont even trying going to any survey sites if you are from Nigeria, India or any part of Africa because you at going to be dissapointed in the end , most of the survey sites are not for Africans , I have tried most of it but I came back with nothing just disappointment, it's not worth trying at all.