Is it easy to do get paid to post on phone?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that get paid to post websites makes it easy for newbies to make money online. It is even more easier for those who like creating contents and give opinion most of the time.

Most of the get paid to post websites have low barrier entry, once you can construct meaningful sentences and create a post, you are good to go.

I think the basic things someone needs to make money on get paid to post websites is a good laptop computer that has reliable internet connection.

Carrying laptop with you around can be cumbersome. So I want to ask that is it easy to work on get paid to post websites using Android phones?

Planet408

Of course, I prefer to use my phone to work on Get Paid To Post sites. I can always login anywhere I want to login. I usually spend a lot of time online doing one task or the other. If I'm to use laptop to work online, I will find it more inconveniencing working online with my laptop.

Daykas

There is no doubt that get paid to post websites makes it easy for newbies to make money online. It is even more easier for those who like creating contents and give opinion most of the time.

Most of the get paid to post websites have low barrier entry, once you can construct meaningful sentences and create a post, you are good to go.

I think the basic things someone needs to make money on get paid to post websites is a good laptop computer that has reliable internet connection.

Carrying laptop with you around can be cumbersome. So I want to ask that is it easy to work on get paid to post websites using Android phones?
You can work with your android phone and get paid with it.
Though if you are the that has get use with the system of solving most of your issues with a system it will be kind of hard at first to make use of an android phone.
But for me I make use of both,but later switch completely to an android phone when I couldn't bear the risk of loosing my laptop to anyone or seeing it get spoil
My phone has been my best way of earning on any post to pay site and it even more easier and faster

Rafel30

I prefer using my phone to do everything online because it does exactly what a laptop can do. It saves me the stress of always carrying my laptop with me everywhere I go.

Snazzy001

I'm sure that most of us on this platform used phones to post more than those who use personal computers or desktop computers .but I believe that whichever device you use ,you are using it because it is faster and easier for you to type or it is due to some reasons best known to you as an individual

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I have been using my smartphone to work online since 2018 and it has been great. I have never found any trouble working in paid to post sites using my phone. In fact it has so many advantages such as mobility(I can work anywhere, anytime) and the ease of typing easily with it.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view I believe it is very easy to do get paid to post in any form either phone or computer. I saw me right now I am using my phone to do get paid and post and I find it very easy this is because I don't really type with my keys I use my voice techniques to type what I wish is to type down and it's very easy for me to do, sometimes I believe it is more easy than the computer

Victor001

One good thing about paid to post is the ease of usage, you can either use it on mobile phone or desktop device, the word count and other accessories in the phone such as ads have really define it's swiftness of operation, personally I prefer using phone because of convenience and comfort, anything that will give me stress ranging from movement,poor Network I avoid it.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

It is easy to get paid why posting on your phone if your on a site, get paid site.these days they are so many get paid sites which people operate on your phone the post in messages and they get paid for posting sometimes you comments and you also get paid for commenting there is also encourage people to gain more knowledge and also get money through site using their phones.

Augusta

VIP Contributor

Definitely, I do my posting most times with my android phone, I even like using my phone I tend t ype faster because of it, since my editor will always pull up the words that I need to write swiftly for me so I don’t need to type the words completely unlike typing on PC. A lot of sites are mobile friendly