New way to earn money : Get paid to post & comment in a forum ! Very easy.

Juen15

This is a forum site that pays you for activities such as posting, commenting and inviting friends. Paid forum sites that are easy to set up. You only need to create a new thread like this forum. The better and the more post text you make, the more points you get. Average 50+ points per new thread. And if you comment on other member's posts with good comments and lots of text, you will get 50 points. You can only do 3 times per hour. If more. Then you don't get a point. So posts or comments that can earn points are 3 posts and 3 comments every hour. The minimum amount for withdrawal is 5000 points by sending a personal message to the admin. 5000 points = $ 5. You only need to make about 100 posts and comments to achieve that. Note: don't spam. Read both the FAQ to understand this forum. Please register with the link below. I am waiting for you there.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have an account on Dimeforum, and it was one site I really used to like to post on it until recently that was a change in the reward of by the site Admin which I didn’t like. So I reduce my activities on the site. But good that you have reviewed it and it has given me a reminder to continue with the site. Before now he limited earnings to some sections, does this still apply till now? So as to know where to post

Finger Geek

Verified member
This is a forum site that pays you for activities such as posting, commenting and inviting friends. Paid forum sites that are easy to set up. You only need to create a new thread like this forum. The better and the more post text you make, the more points you get. Average 50+ points per new thread. And if you comment on other member's posts with good comments and lots of text, you will get 50 points. You can only do 3 times per hour. If more. Then you don't get a point. So posts or comments that can earn points are 3 posts and 3 comments every hour. The minimum amount for withdrawal is 5000 points by sending a personal message to the admin. 5000 points = $ 5. You only need to make about 100 posts and comments to achieve that. Note: don't spam. Read both the FAQ to understand this forum. Please register with the link below. I am waiting for you there.
Thank God I found this thread on dimeforum. I joined this forum last week. Since then I have been posting to get verified as they said to get verified I need to have posted 20 post. I got the twenty post and I posted a reply in verification thread and I was verified which means I can now make money with my post.
But I never get paid for my post. So I went back to the thread that talked about how to get paid for post. I saw 50 point for thread and 0.01 point per character with minimum of 150 characters.
So I make another post that is more than 200 characters, but I didn't get paid.
What are the requirements to get paid?