How to get paid as an affiliate for Ibotta easy 18$ per minute

M

Merrellg1

ochdrub is my referral code step one is to go to YouTube and watch video titled earn 18,00 every 60 seconds for free online it will tell you about an app called Ibotta download that app scroll to the bottom on the net not in the actual app and click on the affiliate link then follow instructions in video to learn promotion tactic that is 100 percent accurate

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Do you think this app works for people in Africa, Nigeria precisely because when I checked your location it says you are from Texas. If I am correct. Because most of this affiliate marketing company do not really want to work with people in Nigeria. So I don’t want to put in my effort and later find out I can’t withdraw my hard earned money.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Sorry to burst your bubbles it can be very hard to make the amount you stated in your post in a minute from affiliate program. They claimed to pay that amount so that you can work at referring more people to their programs. You will later discover that you can't withdraw the money from the account.