Got paid $15 from Winagain [Easy High reward Paypal]

cryptocoin

WinagainFree unlimited money for REAL!
winagain2.jpg

Spin the wheel for free & earn free tickets(no limit)
Use as many tickets as you want.
Method:
Use your tickets & guess 3 digits from 0-10 & create entry in the 11 minute luckydraw.
lucky draw every 11 minutes!
Payout Proof:
winagain1.jpg

LINK HERE

E

eldavis

What is your personal experience form this site, have you once catched out? I would like to be sure the site is legit before I think of joining. And is Paypal the only payment system?

Kingstone

The app is available on the Google Play Store with a very good rating. But the reviews I read about them were very bad. None of them actually said they have been paid by the app and they termed them to be a scam. I do not know how this poster got his payment and I think we need more than dropping the link and one not so believing payment proof.

I hope you can come back and help us out. I still have a valid PayPal account that I need to confirm if it can send and receive money.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Seriously, are you sure those payments are yours? Because it looks to me like the app has so many bad reviews on playstore and on Google. People were lamenting of not getting paid, so it is quiet surprising to see this payment proof. It could have been reasonable if the poster explain if truly that's his payment. And tells us exactly how he did it to get paid.

greenieS

Verified member
I don't think that payment is yours. I saw this application on another forum, I registered, I immediately made a few $ but it doesn't inspire confidence at all. I was making money too fast (I got to $ 7-8 in one day) + I didn't see any reviews about this application on the internet anywhere.

A friend has been waiting for payment for 4 days and so far nothing ...