ggg.jpg

Steps:
1.(for binance payout )Signup an account on binance .com
[No need of step #1,If you already have binance account]

2.Then REGISTER On the Site HERE
[OR If you want faucet pay payout,need to have 50000 coin minimum balance]

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Well this sounds good but there are some questions I would like to ask about this, the thing is, I have a Binance account and I would like to know how much is the minimum payout for someone using Binance as a mode of payment because I would like to know if this is kind of real, I know you posted some payment proof though but to me, that is not really enough to convince me because I would not want to later find out that I have only been wasting my time thinking that I am earning some certain income which I am not.

Victorial

If the minimum is 50,000 coins, how long will it take us to reach that? I guess it is going to take more than a month to reach the minimum threshold. That is not even the problem. Free sites do take a while before you can earn some money. We just need more details about how the platforms work so that we know what we are getting ourselves into. The thread title looks catchy and I want to believe it is real

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I think this look like a good idea thought but there are some things I do not really get clearly, because I would like to know about what someone would have to be doing exactly to earn the points you talked about in your analysis, I mean what are the tasks all about because viewing your thread I can say that it is not fully explained as I thought it should be, and secondly, you did not even put the name of the platform that one would have to go on, to do this job you did to earn this much. Please you should make some adjustments on that.