Subodh

We are currently recruiting new paid app testers to work on the WriteAppReviews.com platform. These are remote positions, meaning that as long as you can work the required hours you can work from home. The businesses that use our platform are all trying to expand the reach of their apps across all platforms and devices.

Roles: You will be required to download apps to your smartphone or tablet and test out all features of the app. You will then need to write a short review of your experience and list any faults that you found

Requirements: You need to have access to at least one of the following; iPhone, iPad, Android Smartphone, Android Tablet Contract length: No fixed term Rate: $25 - $35 per hour (Depending on the complexity of the app and detail required for the review)

Skills/background needed: Must have access to a smartphone or tablet and know how to install and use apps Be able to work independently Ability to closely follow provided steps and instructions 5+ hours availability per week Reliable internet connection Hours per week: Flexible

Location: Remote work online. We are currently expanding the number of remote workers for these positions significantly. If you can start right away please apply below.

Just Say 'Yes' In Comment If You Want To Be Recruited As A App Tester. I Can't Share Link Here Because It Is My New Account Just Say 'Yes' If You Want To Earn

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This may actually be true because I have entered into similar platforms and truly pay but I was not consistent with so many of them. I think it would be better if you can state the payment methods for the platform. And showing payment proofs is also another then you should do.

Titilopemi1

If this turn out to be true,then many people would have been on it but still we need to testify to the platform and another thing is ,is it paid platform?like are we to pay for sign up or upgrade to some level before we can have access to the real benefits.i might be interested if no sign up fee is required.