Earn Money What micro tasks are you doing that earns you more than paid forums?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have been freelancing for many years now and my first target was writing articles. But when I happened to hit a wall with several sites that did not pay that made me explore the internet for other sites.

I have tried paid forum posting that earns so little with the coins for every post. There was also the site for surveys that promised to pay well. It looked good but I was not able to earn because after nearing the minimum withdrawal amount I ran out of surveys to do. Another way to earn was the downloading and installing of apps. It was like the survey that after earning good points there was no more app to download.

At present I am only doing paid forum posting because that is fair and square with the rewards. However, there are ptp forums that are scams so you have to be careful.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am not doing any microtasks. In fact, I m not using any sites that offer micro-jobs. I am on a couple of paid-to-post forums and on a freelance site. I make most of my money on freelance sites. I am a programmer and most of the jobs I do are related to progrmming.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have tried a lot of micro tasks platform but they are not really working for me. So it is better I only focus on paid to post platforms that have been a blessing for me. I have tried taking online surveys and solving CAPTCHA but I could not make any money.

lionexx

Recently I learned of an easy way of making money. Simply by being sent emails which you need to open and thats it. The more emails you receive, the more your money increases. You simply have to reply to few emails so that they know you are an active user hence they send you more emails. On what sites do you make money online, I am interested?

Phabbyfundz

I must say that I have been looking for other sites, online earning forums and platform where I can earn more money from carrying out tasks, I know a few but they don't allow you earn much and some of them need a lot of time and Internet activities to carry out.
I would really like yo know or learn more about other existing platforms, sites or online forums that I can earn by carrying out daily task and pays quite well for your activities.

Putta Vince

Paid forums pay me the highest than any micro job tasks , like hive micro and others. I can't even manage to earn up to $5 there but the forums are helping me to earn $15 monthly , around 3-4 forums. So there are no micro job sites that pay me better than ptp forums.

S

Samto90

Well, have never tried any micro tasks before, I invested more time and energy in networking marketing which has fetch me more in term of passive income and it sustainable.