Micro Tasks Website To Make Money In 2021

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Micro tasks websites are those websites that help companies to perform market testing, like when a product launches, most companies go to these micro tasks websites and pay people to use the product and carry out some tasks.

Most tasks on these websites are, sign up in a website, email collection, app downloads, upvotes on reddit, opening a broker account and many more.

Some of these websites are:

PicoWorkers, this site is open to everyone and you can sign up right away, the site has a simple interface, on the homepage when you sign in you'll see the jobs available for you, you can filter the jobs according to your preference, payment on PicoWorker is really low as you have to do a lot of tasks before you can make 1$, I don't think is substantial, you can just be popping in to do one or two task and let it compound.

Toloka, this is a site by Yandex, the popular Russian website, it offers some images searching gigs, the website is in Russia and you'll need a Google Translate to be able to use the site, payment is very fast but earning could be really sow, a review on internet says, you have to sit all day to make just 1$

I never earned anything using Toloka app because it only sends tasks to a few countries only. I have worked on Picoworkers and it is a fine site with low paying tasks and you would need to work for a whole day to make at least 1 dollar. I am also a part of SocialSeos and I receive tasks after every other day there. Social Seos is a good website. I have also heard about rapid Workers but there are many negative reviews about the site.

The micro task website that I know and I have work with is Microsoft reward, they are good and legit site that pays for browsing the web and also performing other micro task but you must be from Europe or America before you can join this rewarding program people in Africa and Asia are not offered rewards

I will not encourage anyone to work for any micro workers site. I have been a victim of picoworkers, I worked for picoworkers for about three months and I couldn't make even a Penny.

Although the minimum amount you can cash out is just $5 but trust me is not easy and you will give up especially if you are using your credit to browse.

I am satisfied with picoworkers, I wasn't satisfied at all with 'Toloka.yandez site, the tasks there are tedious, and not paying much either, coupled with how difficult the tasks are. That's why I delisted myself from the app since I couldn't earn past $0.13 there for the good number of days spent on the site. I've earned around $157 so far via picoworkers since I became active there three four months ago. I'm simply happy with my earnings there. If not for the high charges I have no issues working with picoworkers at all, because withdrawal is made swift when you request.