Hive Micro- Earn by performing Micro Tasks.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Hive Micro is an app that enables it's users to earn from performing simple tasks. Listed as Hive Work on the Android play store and the apple app store, it is available for Android and iPhone users. All you need to do is download the app from the respective stores. The next thing is to sign up on the app to be able to perform tasks and earn on it. Anyone from any country in the world can work on Hive Micro.

The app gives you tasks to watch video trailers, sort out real videos/ animations. It can also ask you to observe and specify movies and TV shows while also offering transcription tasks. There is a qualifications test which every user has to pass before being verified to start earning on the site.

This site requires a great deal of time to earn and the payout per task is rather low. It can be used to accumulate some little funds for a person that has two to three hours to spare.

Members are free to set their own minimum threshold but it must not be less than two dollars. Payment is gotten through pay pal or Bitcoin. That means you need to provide a PayPal address or a Bitcoin Wallet to receive payments. It is safe to say that one can earn up to $1 a day with Hive Micro.

There is a referral scheme to earn from on the site. A user needs to accumulate up to $2 before he/ she can earn on the Hive Micro referral.

I recommend it for people that are unemployed or are staying at home full-time.

E

eldavis

Sounds really awesome but have you been able to cash out from the site. These days they are lots of scam micro job sites out there, i know of some micro jobs sites that are legit but the issue is most of the task they give are extremely stressful so i usually find it hard most times to even work on the site.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Sounds really awesome but have you been able to cash out from the site. These days they are lots of scam micro job sites out there, i know of some micro jobs sites that are legit but the issue is most of the task they give are extremely stressful so i usually find it hard most times to even work on the site.
But this is not the case of Hive Micro because it is a legit one. I know many sites closes suddenly like MicroPloy or many earning programs declines microjob earning, but few one stills ligit.

E

eldavis

But this is not the case of Hive Micro because it is a legit one. I know many sites closes suddenly like MicroPloy or many earning programs declines microjob earning, but few one stills ligit.
Yes i completely understand this, i know for a fact there are still legit micro task site out there but my problem with them is that most times the task can be pretty frustrating. like for some time now i stopped working on timebucks cause most of the task given can be pretty frustrating, either they do not work like they are ment to or one issue or the other, that's just my problem with these sites.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Yes i completely understand this, i know for a fact there are still legit micro task site out there but my problem with them is that most times the task can be pretty frustrating. like for some time now i stopped working on timebucks cause most of the task given can be pretty frustrating, either they do not work like they are ment to or one issue or the other, that's just my problem with these sites.
That's very true. I personally don't work on that microtask sites because I don't have the time to waste just to earn something very little. What you are saying is true, some of the tasks don't work the way they are supposed to do. I sometimes wonder if the tasks were not properly programmed. I genuinely don't like all those watch videos, play games and all those stuffs.

How can they tell a grown person like me to be playing senseless and amateur games to earn a few cents. It is not tenable. I just see them and pass. I have friends who are working on those sites and most complain that those sites are plain boring. Expectedly so. I prefer paid to post where you are engaged and also engaging other people. People always opt for microtasks site thinking ot is easy. A few of them left after one week.

Axis

Banned
I have personally use this website and to be sincere it is very legit and if you have any doubt in your mind that possibly tells you to this website is a scam or fraud, you shouldn't fear no more because the website is totally legit. In this website you carry out various activities which totally are considered to be simple and less complicated unlike other platforms. This website is also suitable for individuals who are looking for ways to make money online without carrying out bogus activities.

Also if you are an individual newly introduced to the act of making money online, hive micro is definitely the best website for you. The website is not only known for its legitness and flexibility, but also the website is known for its flexibility and for it ability to be understood by users and members. Payment option on this platform is PayPal which is absolutely very interesting, because many of us already have PayPal account and I also conversant on how to use them.

E

eldavis

That's very true. I personally don't work on that microtask sites because I don't have the time to waste just to earn something very little. What you are saying is true, some of the tasks don't work the way they are supposed to do. I sometimes wonder if the tasks were not properly programmed. I genuinely don't like all those watch videos, play games and all those stuffs.

How can they tell a grown person like me to be playing senseless and amateur games to earn a few cents. It is not tenable. I just see them and pass. I have friends who are working on those sites and most complain that those sites are plain boring. Expectedly so. I prefer paid to post where you are engaged and also engaging other people. People always opt for microtasks site thinking ot is easy. A few of them left after one week.
Lol i have an account on time bucks, am sure you might have about it, the site is actually legit and i have cashed out two times from it but i am hardly active there, most of the task are just pretty annoying. Imagine they usually give thirty minutes to complete a task, they would give you a site to register but to complete the tasks, you need to get an verification email from the site, and they tell you, you will get it within 24 hours. Which means i wont be able to complete the task within the given time of 30 minutes.