Subodh

Learn the WEIRD trick that allowed this single Mother to climb out of debt and make over $700 per week helping businesses with their Facebook and Twitter accounts!​

Get paid By doing Weird Social Media Jobs On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter

Hi, I'm Annie Jones. This is my story...

Like most single parents around the world my mornings are pretty busy with the mad dash to get the kids out of bed, washed, dressed and fed in time to leave for school. I love this time though because I know that once the stress of getting them to the school gate is over, I get to go home and start 'work'. That might sound a little strange because not a lot of people love their work, and I used to be the same, but my life has changed so drastically in the last 12 months that I now LOVE getting back home to start work. Nowadays, work for me involves logging on to Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, reading and replying to some comments and scheduling some posts for the day. The businesses that I do this for don't have the time to do this work themselves and it's not enough work to hire someone full time, so they pay me to do the work for them part time from home

Hey If You Want To Earn $25 - $50 Per Hour You Just Have To Say Yes in Comment I Will Send You Link. I Can't Give You Link Here Because This Is My New Account So Just Say 'Yes' In Comment

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I think you are talking about being a social media manager for a company. This is such a great job to have. I am surprised to see that it pays really well. I would also love to try this too sometimes. I have seen such jobs being advertised in most freelancing sites.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The remaining means to make money from the social media but I definitely think you're trying to promote something. You can become a social media manager and handle people's pages and they pay you have some amount of money. You can also promote products on social media platforms and make a whole lot of money.

MOSIUR

I have seen such types of proposals many times. If anyone gets 25$-50$ per hour, no one will be here. Everyone will go with your words and try to earn money. Actually, many people give more conditions after registering. Then, it is realized lastly that only time has been wasted and achieved nothing but sadness.

Setho

VIP Contributor
From what you are saying one can clearly pick out that you are referring to a social media manager for brands. If you have excellent problem solving and the networking skills then you can become a manager for brands on social media which will be required to create and schedule posts and also reply to customers.