If you were to go broke today can you get yourself up and running again?

D

Deleted member 28873

It a question I like asking my self, thou am not self made yet.I do like to reference my self to that question so I would be able to learn and acquire skills that would make me money.There is a saying that knowledge is power and with the right knowledge one could make a lot of momey.have you heard of the USA based billionaire who was ready to give up all his money and assets.He was confident on the skills and knowledge he has.Anik also was dependent on his skills and knowledge when he came close to bankruptcy in 2008, he went back and started from scratch on the basics he has learnt. So how confident are you to getting up and going again after some unforseen situation?

It is all about determination and the willingness to bounce back when you go broke. Truth needs to be told, a state of being broke is not something that is very easy. But once it has happened, there is no other way around to it than to welcome it.

I have been in this state of being broke more than one time. The first time I got broke, I developed a get-rich-quick mindset with the hope of getting out of state of being broke fast.

This leads means to start investing in high-yield investment program. I worked very hard to raise a capital, but I lost in the investment. And I learnt that get rich quick mindset is not the way out of being broke.