If you were to go broke today can you get yourself up and running again?

D

Deleted member 28873

It a question I like asking my self, thou am not self made yet.I do like to reference my self to that question so I would be able to learn and acquire skills that would make me money.There is a saying that knowledge is power and with the right knowledge one could make a lot of momey.have you heard of the USA based billionaire who was ready to give up all his money and assets.He was confident on the skills and knowledge he has.Anik also was dependent on his skills and knowledge when he came close to bankruptcy in 2008, he went back and started from scratch on the basics he has learnt. So how confident are you to getting up and going again after some unforseen situation?

What really defined a human being is the ability to get up or make another attempt after failure. If you are focus and determine no matter how many times you fail you would still get up and strive to stand up again. With zeal, vision and determination alongside how focus you are ito stand up on your feet after trials won't be too difficult cause you have a destinations in mind of where you are heading to

Yes I will surely get myself up within the shortest possible times. This can only be done in two ways;
*I will surely go back into my savings as I have not been eating with all fingers.
* I will definitely capitalise on circle of friends, I am sure they will definitely raise me up back to my feet.
Both factors are very important in coming back on my feet.

When you lose hope,that's when you stop trying. And there is no way that hope is inevitable,to be successful in life you need experience,you need guidance and you need to take a step.help or assistance can't meet you until you go for it.if I am broke at this point,I can boldly say I can stand because I have gain the experience and exposure.

Yes I can get up on my feet again if I were to go broke, the thing you need is to believe in yourself and you can rise again if you fall, if you fail or fall once, you just have to look back and see what makes you fall , then decide how to tackle the problem and how to avoid it from happening to you in the future.

Getting up after the loss of a business or when a business goes down is not about skills it's about the determination and you believing in yourself, and believing in the business. you believing that you starting all over again you will pull through to the top and this time around you are stopping at nothing but getting to the top. This is determination and skills can't do that. You might have the skills but skills without determination won't pull you up when the business goes down.

When pushed back to the walk ,there is no way to go back again and so you will have to push forward. No matter how one fails or goes broke, the ability to think through the situation, strategize on ways to make money and going for it is what makes one an adult. Most people at one point in their life were broke but the persevered and today they are better of for it. There is a famous saying that goes as “when there is life there is hope”.

Failing at something is not the problem, how you handle the failure is the true measure of success. When you fail or make a financial mistake, you don't lie there waiting for life to help you up, you have to pick yourself up and look for the next way out. Going broke is not a good thing, it can even cause depression but getting back up is possible.

Going broke I never a new thing, it is what happens to everyone sometimes in life. Even the rich go broke sometimes. Getting oneself running again after going broke is an indication of being strong. Many people have experience that and never tried again. The best part of it to learn from the incidence, know what exactly led you to become broke so as to avoid in the future.

To rise financial support for myself if i was down today might be a bit challenging looking at the economic situation, but now withstanding I could meet up with friends and family and sell a very good business idea to them that will get my foot back up and if I was unable to get my foot back up with the support of my family then I will simply approach the lending company.

To rise from financial falling is not as easy as some motivational speaker do preach. If you are in a developed countries, such things may be easier but here in my area, it takes grace, no matter the level of your skills and knowledge, if you don't have capital to start again, your situation may remains the same. To crowded it all, the government may even implement policies that will make life more difficult for such person, e.g. increase in electricity tarrif, increase in fuel price, double taxation and so on.

if you were to go broke today can you get yourself up again ?of course yes I can .tell yourself you can do some things and witness a very replicable progress in a way and manner which is surprising to all .I can't fall and give up .if I fall that serves as a source of motivation for me to work hard and find my way back to the top even higher than I was

At some points in our lives we are most likely to experience some challenges that will make us to go broke. Being broke is not a disease, it is the way the brokenness is being handled that matters. For example, if your brokenness was caused as a result of joblessness look for a job to engage yourself even if it is going to be a menial job.

I swear down... Nothing can pull me down at all... If I fall today.. I pick myself up and shake the dust of my clothes as if nothing happened... It is appointed unto man to fall many times... Nobody is above failure... It's part of the exam life poses for us... But you must pass it... The ground can only hold you down because you decide to stay on the floor.

It is only death that has no solution, you see, when the zeal and the willingness is there you will achieve whatsoever you want to. If I go broke today, I'll not just sit and watch, rather I will pick up myself and start from somewhere all over again.

Yeah if i go broke hundred timea now i will get up hundred times with the help of God and His grace through the knowledge i have. Because i know getting up after a failure is all about your determination. So if i can go broke even though i know is not easy i will still get up despite all the shame and mockery i may have seen or heard because quitting is never an option and can never be option

Yes dear it's not easy at all after someone has gone through the stress of graduating from the university he or she will still start suffering labour market in order to get a job its really depressing. Its a matter of time and working with determination without giving up success will come sumday.

Well yes I sure think so. Getting up after a fall can be really hard mist times but that's what makes us human. We tend to get up from where we have fallen. But the major to consider after a fall is your mindset. Never give up hope because hope is all we've got and ones you lose it for any reason, it becomes a problem and might also cause depression

Ability to get up on the feet again when fallen is the true definition of a man not just a tends description. It takes courage and a strong heart for someone whom living large before and suddenly lose everything to get himself back together and start again. Many people will give up at that point and remain defeated for life. I'm a diehard person which means I don't give up easily irrespective of the challenge I'm facing.