How to write on hubpage?

Nicholas17Dominic

In an attempt to improve my writing and engagement on HubPages, I am seeking guidance on how to effectively craft and post content on the platform. Despite my best efforts, I have noticed a lack of response and difficulty in getting my articles approved for publishing. With this in mind, could someone please provide detailed instructions on the best practices for composing and submitting articles on HubPages? Additionally, any tips or insights on how to increase visibility and attract a larger audience would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your assistance in helping me enhance my skills as a writer on HubPages.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are a new author, you will find difficulty in getting recognized. If your content is not search optimized, it will be impossible to get search traffic. New writers' work will go into moderation. They will accept only when your work is original, not published anywhere and is well written. If you content to publish quality content, only then you will pass moderation and begin to publishing instantly. To build trust from the community, you need to follow authors and also leave comments in their articles