Getting Paid To Write On Per Word Basis?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Making money by writing articles is a very usually thing nowadays. There are many writers who are making a good sum of money by submitting articles. It is much better to be a really experienced article writer in case if you would like to submit articles and make money. Having said that, the payment model of the article writing site matter a lot. There are many publications that are offering $1 or 50 cents per word. On the other hand, there are many online publications that offer a flat rate per article. Under such kind of circumstances, there may be many writers who may prefer a specific model over the other.

I think that both the kind of models are perfect, depending on the preferences of writers. Having said that, what matters the most is rate. Some publications may not offer rates based on per word basis, as this is understandable. Regardless of this, many publications have no problem with that in case, as they may focus more on the quality of the content. Indeed, quality matters a lot. So, in case if you are a writer, then what kind of payment model would you prefer? Do you prefer to receive payment based on per words or do you like to receive a flat rate per article?

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
It will be a hard article if they provide 1 dollar or half a cent per word and not something easy it may involve technical skills or a particular subject and not something like our discussions on paid-to-post forums for example. Otherwise, all paid to post here will be wealthy persons.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
It will be a hard article if they provide 1 dollar or half a cent per word and not something easy it may involve technical skills or a particular subject and not something like our discussions on paid-to-post forums for example. Otherwise, all paid to post here will be wealthy persons.

Yes, indeed, if they offer a high pay rate like $1 per word, then the topic would be certainly quite hard. There are many people who do not even believe that they could get paid that much for writing an article. However, the reality is that there do exist many websites that certainly pay that much money for writing articles.

There are many factors we need to take into consideration before we discuss that. In many cases, the topics involve technical knowledge about the subject. For example, an article writing site could pay $1 per word for writing a specific article. However, the topic must be innovative. More importantly, it must be quite unique. In many cases, the ideas in that particular article must be quite unique as well. This is also one of the main aspects of this issue as well.

Secondly, a person must be qualified enough to write an article. They must have experience as well. Moreover, they must also possess excellent knowledge about the subject as well. All of these things are taken into considerations when it comes to paying $1 per word. In many countries $1 per word is not considered a huge amount of money.

Mika

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of online and offline writing platforms/magazines that offer payment base don word count, some sites and magazines that I know pay upto 10 cents per word. But can I use these sites and magazines to make money? I can't. These sites and magazines are looking for celebrated writers to write for them, therefore, they are offering higher amount. On trendri, I always strive to write maximum words fore maximum rewards, for instance, whil creating posts or topics, I try to write 100 words so that I can earn the maximum rewards

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
There are a lot of online and offline writing platforms/magazines that offer payment based on word count, some sites and magazines that I know pay up to 10 cents per word. But can I use these sites and magazines to make money? I can't. These sites and magazines are looking for celebrated writers to write for them, therefore, they are offering a higher amount. On Trendri, I always strive to write maximum words for maximum rewards, for instance, while creating posts or topics, I try to write 100 words so that I can earn the maximum rewards
It is better to focus your reply on what the thread requires as words and not use redundancy of words or say something instead on one word and say an important thing by repeating the same idea in one sentence or even more. This is to maintain a high quality of the post, this is a small piece of advice from me.

Rolexdev

A challenging article paying only $1 or half a cent per word may deter skilled writers. Compensating writers fairly for technical expertise ensures quality content and a fair exchange for their skills.