Will you stop if you are not getting paid to write anymore?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Many people have diffrent reasons for joining paid to sites. Others are there for the money they will get there. Though this money may be small but it is useful for some stuff, others are there to get links to various other sites or even information on diffrent topics. Now I am not putting this to you, what will you do if the get paid to write websites that you are addicted to or that you always get your passive income to stop paying you? Will you continue working on the sites even when you know you won't get rewarded or you will stop working there?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sprite1950

In most cases yes but I do belong to a forum that I really like which is funded by the Forum Wheel. When the owner has not put any credits on we don't get paid but I will still post there because I find it so interesting although I won't post as much. I like it because it doesn't focus on just one area. like online earning, it covers a multitude of topics and we get paid for all of them.

Kennysplash

Verified member
I will certainly stop. I cannot be wasting my time and data on unproductive sites. I mean what is there to continue? I started there in the first place because of the payment. So if it stops I also stop. Instead of wasting my time and data too much on Facebook and WhatsApp I decided to spend them on places I can get rewards. So if there is nothing in it for me again then I will rather go back to my social media platforms.

Nii41

I would still write but it may not be as often as I use to. Money motivates people to work hard, even in organisations or companies, people go through all that hardwork just because of the money they will get in return. Looking at this platform now, asides the money, you get to learn as well and also help people through your own opinions and ideas, so even if I am not paid, I can still contribute by helping someone with an opinion or idea that will be useful in their business which will improve its growth. Not everything is about money though.

Georgeadawara

Why will I stop am not writing because of money but am writing on this platforms to get more knowledge and learn more i have learn alot of things in this platforms the things I learn has bring alot of ideas and experience in this platforms so o can not stop writing in the platforms.

Haypril

Thanks for replying to my suggestion. I must say you just opened my eyes to something different and I will need your assistant to learn more about it. You made mentioned of facebook coin named Libra. It is my first time of coming across such coin attached to facebook platform. I will love to know the accessibility of the coin and how can I purchase and hodl?

D

Deleted member 28127

The participation or the activeness has it may be in any online platforms is because of the money involved at the end. So if eventually, the platform stops paying it's users, there will be reduction in the post, comments and members of such forums. Unlike facebook where there's no such promise before joining the platform.
You are getting paid in facebook for like facebook page or join group or click an ad by microjob platform so it counts. In some tasks you are getting paid to view a youtube video additionnally share on facebook. In other tasks you are getting paid to share a blog article in your facebook account. Additionnally there is a promsing coin called uplibra for facebook that is growing in the market and will be the digital currency of facebook so in a form or in another facebook is still an income.

Haypril

The participation or the activeness has it may be in any online platforms is because of the money involved at the end. So if eventually, the platform stops paying it's users, there will be reduction in the post, comments and members of such forums. Unlike facebook where there's no such promise before joining the platform.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The pay is the motivation. However small it might be. So once that motivation is taken away, the zeal to write might no longer be there. I have a lot of other things to do, and time is of the essence. And I will likely spend my time on things that bring in money and satisfaction.
That's another angle to look at it. If I want to read for fun or comment for fun, I know which sites or application to go to. But for a site to promise me that I will make money by commenting, I don't see any reason going there if they renege on that promise. If they reduce or stop paying, then I should quit or earn somewhere else.

Henrylaw

I will not have the motivation to write again. There must be a certain level of motivation behind all our actions and in actions. In both ways motivation is needed. If it is a person that loves writing I would say he or she may continue writing comments but unlike me, I love to read comments than to write it.

The pay is the motivation. However small it might be. So once that motivation is taken away, the zeal to write might no longer be there. I have a lot of other things to do, and time is of the essence. And I will likely spend my time on things that bring in money and satisfaction.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
We actually have different things that motivate us, getting paid is a way of motivating some writers who might not ordinarily want to write while for some, either they are paid or not they are cool, just give them the opportunity to write, express themselves, utilize their skills etc
My opinion is, if we have been on other forums where we read news and comment all day without any form of monetary rewards or compensation and we keep doing so day in day out, why can't we continue posting even when payment stops.
Well this is a rhetorical question and it's not for everyone. Like i said earlier, we all have different things that motivate us.
You have said it all. Different people have diffrent things thay motivate them to participate actively in a particular website. So the question will be personally answered rather than generally answered. A person that is active in a forum is likely to leave if the forum is not paying anymore but while others that are there for other reasons may still be there even if the forum is not paying anymore.

springtech

Many people have diffrent reasons for joining paid to click sites. Others are there for the money they will get there. Though this money may be small but it is useful for some stuff, others are there to get links to various other sites or even information on diffrent topics. Now I am not putting this to you, what will you do if the get paid to write websites that you are addicted to or that you always get your passive income to stop paying you? Will you continue working on the sites even when you know you won't get rewarded or you will stop working there?
We actually have different things that motivate us, getting paid is a way of motivating some writers who might not ordinarily want to write while for some, either they are paid or not they are cool, just give them the opportunity to write, express themselves, utilize their skills etc
My opinion is, if we have been on other forums where we read news and comment all day without any form of monetary rewards or compensation and we keep doing so day in day out, why can't we continue posting even when payment stops.
Well this is a rhetorical question and it's not for everyone. Like i said earlier, we all have different things that motivate us.

D

Deleted member 28127

Many people have diffrent reasons for joining paid to click sites. Others are there for the money they will get there. Though this money may be small but it is useful for some stuff, others are there to get links to various other sites or even information on diffrent topics. Now I am not putting this to you, what will you do if the get paid to write websites that you are addicted to or that you always get your passive income to stop paying you? Will you continue working on the sites even when you know you won't get rewarded or you will stop working there?
It depends on the forum and in the activity and in forum politicy so three of them. In case in most of members are writing for cash leaves the community so the reply delay will be a more little then there will no be an interaction and there is no more subjects as before then I will leave because forum will not add a plus but if forum stays active I may stay.

Teatea

Well, like you mentioned in the post, it depends on the reason I joined the platform in the first place. If it purely for the reward, then I'm likely going to stop if the platform stops paying but if there are other tangible reasons attached like the exposure, opportunities, passion then I will stay because I know I would get the reward in other ways.

eojo2401

My primary assignment and target is to write and earn, if there is no hope of getting paid, I will discontinued writing. Why would I be wasting my time and data when I know I won't be paid. But am writing on the trendri because I am sure I will get paid by the admin. So I will continue to be writing as long as this site exist, and I shall continue to earn since this site is a legit platforms that always stand by its words. Thanks to those behind this legit sites.

Hena101

This is very important question to ask but it depends on individuals because not everybody do everything for money some just do it because of the passion they have for that thing while other is because of the benefit attached to it. But to be Frank i will stop writing the moment I'm not getting anything from it though i have passion for writing but if i will just be writing all day without getting anything of what benefit is to me.

Succjay

It depends on your intentions of being in the group. If I am there to make money strictly if the group stops paying, I would as well stop writing, unless I am there to gain popularity or information on how to make money.

Abee111

Sure,I will stop it because am doing it to get paid. If they close the payment way then i will go and look for another way of making it or to do other job that will pay me.. The time i will use to write for free, i will use it to find another in other to get paid..so my answer here is capital no..