Will you stop if you are not getting paid to write anymore?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Many people have diffrent reasons for joining paid to sites. Others are there for the money they will get there. Though this money may be small but it is useful for some stuff, others are there to get links to various other sites or even information on diffrent topics. Now I am not putting this to you, what will you do if the get paid to write websites that you are addicted to or that you always get your passive income to stop paying you? Will you continue working on the sites even when you know you won't get rewarded or you will stop working there?

Last edited by a moderator:

greatguy1

Many people have diffrent reasons for joining paid to click sites. Others are there for the money they will get there. Though this money may be small but it is useful for some stuff, others are there to get links to various other sites or even information on diffrent topics. Now I am not putting this to you, what will you do if the get paid to write websites that you are addicted to or that you always get your passive income to stop paying you? Will you continue working on the sites even when you know you won't get rewarded or you will stop working there?
The passive income is the motivator but writing is the passion. The comments will be limited if the earnings reduce or stop. We are mostly here to benefit either in knowledge or income. The paid to write sites should understand that it takes motivation to drive traffic to their websites and endeavour to reward is in passive income

D

Deleted member 28873

Will you stop if you are not getting paid to write anymore? I think the answer is simple and straight forward, sure am going to stop, am not a jerky, the reason am writing is to make money, so why won't I stop if I wasn't paid again.Even the most passionate writers would stop if they ain't making money from writing,who would provide for there feedings,there expenses e.t.c, the cost of data alone would be a cause to make you to stop.This is a no-brainer question for me, my answer is capital no. I am so sorry I can't work for free, my time is very precious to me and it is very limit. For I have to make most out of the little time I have in a day.

Daykas

Sincerely speaking I would stop writing cause I will prefer spending that same time I use for writing to do another thing that will eventually yield or added up to my finance.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
To be candid I might consider stopping because time is of the essence I can't afford wasting my time on writing that doesn't measure up to the input I have to put in, because the reality is, it cost alot to write, time and energy and even data which cost money. So I wouldn't write if I don't get any remuneration for my efforts.

Shigobad2020

I will not stop to post even when I am not getting paid to write anymore because the sure has been paying me from the onset, we are practically family because they have been giving me money, I will just be disappointed and down for awhile but i will understand the paying site maybe they are also facing one or two challenges, so i will never bit a finger that fed me in times of tribulation.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Honestly speaking, I may still be writing but I won't have the zeal to always be at paid to post sites to be writing always. I enjoy writing and I also love reading people's comments even on the various social media websites. So I may still be writing but when money is not attached I may not always be visiting.

marcusfe

This is a very critical decision to make. Initially I'm someone who hate writing with passion, in fact anything that has to do with writing I will easily part way. One the things that attracted me to a task like this is the pay and I think I'm being glued to it because of the benefit I'm gaining. Now I can say categorically that my writing skill has been seriously improved. Except I want to go back to my formal stage in writing will I consider to stop.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
This is a no-brainer question for me, my answer is capital no. I am so sorry I can't work for free, my time is very precious to me and it is very limit. For I have to make most out of the little time I have in a day.

Once I discovered that the get paid to post website I am working with no longer pays, I will jump ship as soon as possible. And, I will look for another source of income to replace that one.

This is one of the reasons why I try to have many sources of income from both online and offline. The reason is that it would be easier for me to replace a source that does not bring money.

Ekuvero

I wouldn't write again except I just have the passion and zeal of been an accomplished writer cause you won't expect me to waste my time thinking and bursting my bubbles to write a creative article or thread after you promised to pay a token for it only for you to refuse to pay me the token I won't only be angry with you but I won't encourage anyone to sign up on that site again with the intention of it been a scan site cause of my effort and time that was wasted in vain through they night still be some creative writers who might write a very colorful and mind blowing articles without you paying then just because of the passion and zeal they have for writing

Khezo

Of course I would stop why would I be wasting my time writing something that I know will not benefit me in any way do you only reason why most people are commenting on this platform is because of the money they can surely get form it for just commenting so once that opportunity leaves a lot of people will quit it because I'll be no reason for person to comment on the platform

IamDozzy

I would not write again because it can be stressful thinking of the perfect reply for a question on a thread. Sometimes one has to do a comprehensive research before creating a thread. I might come occasionally to get information that is if information is worth getting from such sites. There are however some sites with a plethora of information that one can unconsciously get addicted to just from reading comments and Trendri is on Its way to becoming one of them.

Kendy

Verified member
The fact is that offering of free services would not help in paying my bills and making me comfortable to a certain extent a case study is typically on that Bizdustry when the monetization was being removed and some terms and conditions which were unfavorable to most users right now. If you happen to log on to your Bizdustry account, you will notice that almost everyone has quit the site 99% of users no longer work there, although there was an alternative that you can still post your contributions but you should have in mind that you would not be paid I don't think there is anyone who would want to waste his time or resources into creating impact and at the end of the day, you are not being appreciated true through reward.

In my setting, we barely have constant electricity supply to power my devices, getting to subscribe my devices and having the time and motivation is a whole lot for me to just give out on a platter of gold. If the owner of a website cannot appreciate the effort of the users then it's of no use wasting my time. Invariably, I would never participate on a site that stops to pay, I will just take it as though my services are no longer needed and I will dive my head somewhere else.

Ajebo25

Verified member
There are many reasons for why people Jones this paid to write some join it just for passion or love for writing and some came here looking for referrals to other sites and others just came here to make money what is the use of going or posting on a site that won't yeild anything am sure even if trendri decides to stop doing PTO today before next tomorrow this site or forum would have become a dessert simply because every one came here just to make money or to get value for their time which other sites can't offer them.

I heard that bizdustry used to pay its members but they have stopped I think if they have done so their site will be down by bow but if they are still debating on doing it I will advise them not to try it simply because the site will be stranded if they stop paying people because people will start see the forum as a waste of time and not as a way to get value for time spent on the tine or as a way of making money for posting articles it is the money that pulls people so if they should stop nobody will work there not even me.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I was earning well on Bizdustry, a paid-to-post forum. When the site lowered the pay rate, I started becoming less active and then one day I stopped visiting the site. Reddit is a forum that does not pay, Twitter is a microblogging site, and it also does not pay. However, I am still active on these sites. Therefore, money is not a determining factor for me to join a site and remain active on the site. I join some sites in order to make money, and the moment it stops paying, I stop visiting, however, I join some sites not with money in my mind, and I am still active on the site. As far as writing sites are concerned, if I have joined the site with the aim to make money, I will stop going to the site when I am not being paid. And I will continue on the site as long as it pays. For instance, I joined Read Cash and Noise Cash at the same time. I started earning well on Read Cash but I could not earn money on Noise Cash, therefore, I am active on Read Cash and stopped visiting Noise Cash. Money helps me to choose a site.

Richee84

There is always a reason behind been online to write and most people are there because of the benefits or rewards attach to it, for whatever we do there must always be a motivating factors that drive it. Though we can write to get paid online might not just be the only aim as there are other benefits we can achieve writing online. Writing online tend to improve and increase our knowledge and also our writing skills. Been in a forum where we write to get pay have a lots of advantages apart from the stipend they pay out as Reward for labour, there is always a lots to learn on those platform on a daily basis as different people come up different topics to be discuss on and people share their various opinion and ideas. It is very helpful as it tend to enlightened us further on mostly what we don't have knowledge of before as different people make their different contribution for us to learn and also we make contribution on the topics we have better understanding for people to learn from too. If though the payment remain the paramount for most people that write to get pay but there are still benefit that we can derive from other people posting.