Do this if you want to stop getting broke

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Running out of cash is not very cool and almost everyone will not desire that he or she should be in that kind of condition. Here are some very useful tips that have high degree of assurance to keep you from getting broke if well adhered to.

• First is to adopt the habit of making and adhering to good Personal budgets. And you may need to get professional assistance at times if you are doing this.

• Next is desist from impulsive and extravagant purchase. This has to do with purchases that are not in line with your budgets and those that are too demanding, monetarily.

• Moreso, another important thing is to schedule the amount you spend. If you get your salary, then allocate a particular amount for a session in the month. This helps you to have some amount at every point in time.

• And also, you must learn how to manage funds. This will include knowing how to manage things that could lead to a need for spending money like foodstuffs and etc.

Good advice Paul, but you overlooked the most important step of all (in my opinion) and that is to learn to use the Internet to add some free cash-flow into that budget to balance all the expenses you need to survive. There are plenty of options that take no real skills and very little time to enhance any needs you may have.

being broke is not cool at all, it is a situation that should be avoided at all costs, as an individual you should not let your money to finish off, I think one of the most important thing is to augment your income, this can be through starting a new business, or getting another job or starting a side hustle, you can also learn a digital skills and be a freelancer, these are all nice ways to bump your income.

It will be very hard to save money if you have a low income because all of your money will be spent in maintaining your lifestyle, buying foodstuffs and other basic necessities of life, If I am in a situation of a low income, I will focus on learning a high income skill and then get a job that will make me great money or going on to start a profitable internet business.