How to prevent your body from catching a cold.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The human earth in which we reside has the ability and the capabilities to change weathers and seasons, some individual have categorised the weather of the Earth especially in areas of west Africa into dry season and cold season . In other countries weather and season have been categorised into four different categories known as spring , antumm , winter , and summer . But some regions and countries of the world , are naturally and permanently known to be cold regions or country , for example countries like Canada , Mongolia , Russia , Netherland etc are considered to be countries with naturally and permanently cold weather . The human body have the capacity to absorb cold but it has its limits , and the limit is exhausted and yet the body is still absorbing cold it could lead to various health disorders and defects .

Health disorders and defects such as stomach flu , strep throat , influenza , trench foot , frostbite , chilblains , and hypothermia etc are some not all of the disorders and health defect caused by cold . knowing that cold is harmful to the human health , what then can we do or what are the measures can we take in order to shield ourselves and our family members from being attacking by cold or catching a cold . One of the ways is by practicing the ritual of wearing huge cozy coats , you can also go ahead to lead a campfire so as to give yourself warm , another way is by drinking hot lime juice so as to awaken your immune system to fight against the cold . Whatever you do to shield and protect yourself from catching a cold , do not smoke and do not drink hot dry gins alcohol , because these do not help in any way .

E

eldavis

One good way to prevent cold is to bath hot or warm water in the morning, an early morning workout would also help in heating up the body. Make sure all Rey you eat are still boiling hot, avoid eating cold food. Avoid drinking cold water or cold drinks too often as well.

SensationalEd

There are alot of ways to prevent cold which is by exercising in the morning it helps your hormones... Another way is by drinking a hot or warm coffee, another way is not exposing some part of your body to cold.. sometimes u need to wear that long sleeve for a purpose.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Thanks for sharing , over here the cold season is slowly approaching and it is our responsibilities to take care of ourselves during this time , failure to take care of ourselves could result in all related disease and infection . Remember prevention is better than cure .

Personally , I have a lot of clothes mainly for this season. I'm slowly bringing them out as the ocations demands because we are not yet fully into the cold season but we are just trying to move from the dry season to the cool season now.

Failure to take all these things into consideration could even result in having cold or flu just like the writer have just said most specially for people with asthmatic symptoms.

Personally I always try as much as possible to have myself protected during this period by making sure that I have my blanket on with me whenever I am going to bed because at night you do not really have control of yourself anymore and it is better for you to be protected than waking up to see that you are already absorbed in the cold environment .

In most cases too I have to bath with warm water whenever is necessary .

Kola

Verified member
You can prevent your body from catching cold by not exposing the chest to air.when you expose your body to hair, there is no how you will not have cold so don't expose it to hair.also don't take cold drinks it's very dangerous to the health, infact dangerous for those that have cold.