How to prevent body odour

Empress

Verified member
1. Always take a bath or shower every day
2. Always wash your clothes regularly and make sure to always wear Clean clothe
3. You can put on antiperspirant to reduce sweat which causes body odour
4. Make sure to keep your underarm dry bacteria won't be able to breed in dry areas of the body, shaving your underarms regularly can also prevent the bacteria Grom breeding and can also reduce sweat and odour as well
5. Use antibacterial soap to get rid of bacteria to prevent odour
6. Once you are done with your shower always use dry yourself completely so as to make your skin dry to prevent bacteria from breading which causes odour
By doing all this am sure you won't experience any body odour

Body odour is a very bad thing but I do use perfume and roll on anytime am going out and I also make sure I wear my clothes ones then I wash it

We can prevent body odour by making sure we bath Regularly and use roll on to your underarm to prevent it from smelling

Make sure you bath at least twice daily morning and night and also brush your teeth twice daily to prevent bad odour.also wash your clothes to remove sweat from the clothes. Because if you don't Wash it one of the things that cause body odour.also try using body perfume it reduce body odour.

Use antiperspirant to reduce the sweat in the body because sweat also causes body odour

Body odour is a very bad thing but I do use perfume and roll on anytime am going out and I also make sure I wear my clothes ones then I wash it
Body odour is indeed a very bad thing so it is important to take a shower daily, brush our teeth, wash our face and use body perfume to prevent body odour. Our clothes must be clean as well. I think that by doing all these we will not experience any body odour again. It is easy.

Use antiseptic soap to remove bacteria from the body so as to prevent body odour
You are right, Aceenmi. Thank you for mentioning it. I completely forgot it. It is very important to use antiseptic soap to remove all bacteria from the body. In this way, we can prevent body odour. Let's try it.

We should bathe Regularly, brush our teeth Regularly and wash our towel and clothes regularly as well

You can use alum to wash your ampit to avoid odour and use frangrace and perfume to make you smell nice or use roll on for your ampit to make it smell nice body odour is very bad thing people we run away from you if have body odour always bath regularly

Wearing of clean clothes is very important because if you did not wash the clothes you are putting on it causes unpleasant odour when worn to the body